Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

She may be upset because this is not the 5 star apt she was promised,  Instead RLC provided so far a 2 star flop house-no hot water or heat.

and someone said a month or so before she came, she had a serious boyfriend, and had a lot of modeling gigs ???????

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for I voted

Megan, Belle, and Lola seem to be leading the pack after day one of the new poll for who you would like to see return next to Barcelona. VOTE IN THE POLL,  your vote really does count ::)

Megan, Belle, Ilona 2.0 , Lola , and if Danaya stays, Adele ... 

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

It has already happened with Carolina and Belle sent around completely drunk, when they want these girls know how to be very bad

As I remember Carolina did come back and was with Milena and a couple of blokes ... we don't know what happened when she went out but a lot of us were worried for her.

Now the last time Belle went out in a bad state, Becca went with her to drop her off at the club where she met up with Melissa and Lara but returned home alons. Normally at B1 she would go out with Polya and Stella although once, and I could be wrong, she did go out in a bad state on her own but returned with Polya and Stella. I am not sure she was ever in a worse state than Michelle's first night when she collapsed unconscious naked on the bed. There should have been epic views but there weren't - story of My Belle:heart:'s incredibly unlucky (for us) stay - partly because Michelle slept in front of her.

5 hours ago, beaver67 said:

and someone said a month or so before she came, she had a serious boyfriend, and had a lot of modeling gigs ???????

If that is the case, why is she even here living in this crappy apartment and working for this nasty company? Makes no sense...

• Upvote 1