Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, beautyview said:

i respect your opinion but this is the most ridiculous story about b2 i'm sorry for you, ja ja 13 hours to interchange one girl,, yea i don;t be stupid.

Interchange girls? On Christmas Eve? Seriously? Were any of them packed? The only reason that they would snap evict someone (especially now) was due to multiple and many complaints about a particular girl. Or the breaking of a Spanish law doing something that might not be illegal back in the Republics. In which case, how is Lima still in B1. The only complainable offence I saw, which I thought a bit tacky, but I certainly didn't complain, was when Michelle during a cam session, stuck 2 fingers up her arse then pulled them out and licked them and then shoved them back in again.

Turning to wish my new "compliments" CC and B2 to extend an extended Merry Christmas to their relatives. Including also our beloved stars Michelli, Danaya and Candy (since their departure not formalized by the RLC) and also the person responsible for still not allowing cam on balconies there (LOL).

Peace for all!!!!.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Interchange girls? On Christmas Eve? Seriously? Were any of them packed? The only reason that they would snap evict someone (especially now) was due to multiple and many complaints about a particular girl. Or the breaking of a Spanish law doing something that might not be illegal back in the Republics. In which case, how is Lima still in B1. The only complainable offence I saw, which I thought a bit tacky, but I certainly didn't complain, was when Michelle during a cam session, stuck 2 fingers up her arse then pulled them out and licked them and then shoved them back in again.

candy packed all her shit

8 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Candy packed yesterday, and it has been said for some time that she only would stay 1 month, which is now.

Christmas eve isn't anything special for Russians

7 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Candy packed yesterday, and it has been said for some time that she only would stay 1 month, which is now.

Christmas eve isn't anything special for Russians

Candy had finished packing her suitcases and carried it out in the hallway and D and C sat in the living room when  they went UM

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry beauty for being so stupid. I hope you accept my humble apologies cos you've been on here a lot longer than I have and you've got much more of an insight into how RLC works. 63 posts almost makes you a veteran!

Anyway beauty, you've convinced me your theory is 100% correct and I don't know what I was thinking. To be honest I am not worthy and thank you for converting me....

Merry Christmas :dodgy:

hearty-laugh.gif

LOL! Hi guys, I have been out all evening, and now I am home I have not read the past 5 or 6 pages because I KNOW what they will say - the usual bitching about UM, the usual bitching about the girls, the usual sexually frustrated anger. I hope you all have a lovely, lovely Christmas and find something else to do whilst the apartment is UM. It's a big, exciting world out there :heart:

• Upvote 4