Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come when the lovely Nicole is trying to get to sleep in B1, in a nice big comfy bed in her own room she's so restless, she's up and down more time than a whore's knickers, but when she's sleeping on a sofa in a strange house she's out like a light! :huh:

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They had a bit of a heated discussion in the kitchen a bit earlier too, before they exercised. I thought they'd sorted it....:huh:

Dont think Nicole been at B2 is anything to do with Jess they had a very long excersize session together and it was all ok before i left for work. B2 invited them and only Nicole felt like going ? 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Dont think Nicole been at B2 is anything to do with Jess they had a very long excersize session together and it was all ok before i left for work. B2 invited them and only Nicole felt like going ? 

Thanks Sulz. I've been out this evening so missed it. I hate them to fall out, soft shite that I am...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No creo que Nicole ha estado en B2 es nada que ver con Jess tuvieron una sesión de fitness estaba muy larga juntos y todo lo que estaba bien antes de salir para el trabajo. B2 les invitó y sólo Nicole sentía como ir? 

The voice volume was quite loud, and I do not think it was a minor argument. In fact, Nicole hesitated a few seconds before calling. Nicole gave many explanations to her interlocutor. After that, they did not even look at each other. And I said, Nicole, did not say goodbye to anyone

Just now, vortios said:

The voice volume was quite loud, and I do not think it was a minor argument. In fact, Nicole hesitated a few seconds before calling. Nicole gave many explanations to her interlocutor. After that, they did not even look at each other. And I said, Nicole, did not say goodbye to anyone

Thanks vortios, we'll see tomorrow...

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

They have argued many times in a short period. They soon get over it. It would be a massive blow if they fall out as what we have been watching develop will end and we will be back to square 1. Nicole moving to B2 would be a step in the wrong direction for me!

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

They have argued many times in a short period. They soon get over it. It would be a massive blow if they fall out as what we have been watching develop will end and we will be back to square 1. Nicole moving to B2 would be a step in the wrong direction for me!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Han argumentado muchas veces en un corto período de tiempo. Pronto se superará. Sería un duro golpe si caen a cabo como lo hemos estado observando a desarrollar terminará y estaremos de vuelta al punto 1. Nicole moviendo a B2 sería un paso en la dirección equivocada para mí!

I totally agree with your words. But from experience I know, that RLC, will do what I want (or what the girls "freely" decide to do

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

It did happen, although 'having fun' is a loose term, because she probably never stopped any two girls having sex. First thing that comes to mind is the massage between Anna and Carolina, Belle was just a little awkward, didn't really know what to do. Anna and Caro were much more sensual, Belle was a little bit of a third wheel. But make no mistake I would have her back in a heartbeat, Belle was super sexy and usually up for some fun

But you know I rate Becca as the star of the show on orgy night :biggrin:

I wondered if someone would bring up the B1 massage but 4 things.

1. Belle was always planned to be part of that so she did not interfere. I agree with you about her being awkward.

2. Those were the most spectacular views of Belle ever so if she had not been there ...

3. The views of the other 2 were spectacular too (especially Caro early on and in that room Anna gave great nudity) and Belle really did not block them. You might as well say Anna blocked off a view of Belle on many occasions simply because she sat in front of Cam 6 ... not deliberately.

4. And the "ghost of Stella" meant we never got to see Belle's massage where we would have seen her full frontal pussy when she turned over. You'll probably tell me nothing would have happened that night but they were alone, in the mood so after the massage it could have got even better.

Yes I know you think that about Becca :biggrin:, and surely Becca had a lot of fun more than once with Belle that night.

But Belle did thwart Becca's advances on many occasions with her whispers. It is a shame that all they had was that fake display because I think Becca would have loved a full show with Belle again, but Belle had this Happy Juice excuse which I think was psychological.

I have so much footage of Anna grabbing Belle. I was actually fairly shocked at just how much she did and this was way before the parties.

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Me preguntaba si alguien podría abrir el masaje, pero B1 4 cosas.

1. Belle siempre fue planeado para ser parte de eso así que no interfiera. Estoy de acuerdo con usted acerca de su ser incómoda.

2. Esas fueron las vistas más espectaculares de Belle siempre tan si ella no hubiera estado allí ...

3. Los puntos de vista de los otros 2 fueron espectaculares también (especialmente Caro desde el principio y en esa habitación Anna dio un gran desnudez) y Belle realmente no bloquearon ellos. Es lo mismo que decir Anna bloqueada una vista de Belle en muchas ocasiones simplemente porque ella se sentó delante de la leva 6 ... no deliberadamente.

4. Y el "fantasma de Stella" significaba que nunca llegamos a ver el masaje de Belle donde nos hubiera visto su coño frontal completa cuando se dio la vuelta. Probablemente me dice nada hubiera sucedido esa noche, pero estaban solos, en el estado de ánimo por lo que después del masaje que podría haber conseguido aún mejor.

Sí sé que pensar que alrededor de Becca :biggrin:, Becca y seguramente tenía un montón de diversión más de una vez con Belle esa noche.

Pero Belle no frustrar los avances de Becca en muchas ocasiones con sus susurros. Es una pena que lo único que tenían era que la pantalla falsa, porque creo que Becca le hubiera gustado un espectáculo lleno con Belle de nuevo, pero Belle tenido este jugo excusa feliz que creo que era psicológico.

Tengo mucho material de archivo de Anna Belle agarrar. En realidad estaba bastante sorprendida por lo mucho que hizo y esto fue mucho antes de los partidos.

I think I can point something else. Belle of course did not bother with the massage of Caro and Anna. But we must know Belle. Sometimes it's like a small child, not knowing how to do it, but he wants to get his hands in the dough. If you see the images, she also wants to help in the massage, but she does not know how to do it and she doubts. Anna, who has left hand with her, knew patience. And if not for the famous blow, I think the night would have been very fruitful, for all three and for us. As for the lesbian, my opinion, and sorry that I lost the material to consult, but if my memory does not fail me, Rebecca joined the two girls. In fact, at the outset, I think Belle was the one that would have eaten Megan, but Rebecca comes and sinks between her thighs.