Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

31 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Was it not good enough to watch the fat PRISON GUARD fucking your favorite # 1 girl Masha the PRISONER?Is it that what you like to watch?

They aren´t even in the top 6 thumbs on replay,hahahaha.😆😂🤣😅😝😆😂😊😅😆.Take a look who´s # 1,haha.

So fucking what!! Is that all you're interested in? 

You're embarrassing yourself my friend...It's not a fucking competition you know...although Leora (and you) seem to think it is...😒

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So fucking what!! Is that all you're interested in? 

You're embarrassing yourself my friend...It's not a fucking competition you know...although Leora (and you) seem to think it is...😒

Btw, I couldn't give a rats arse about Masha, because I've never been a fan...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Please inform the Shadow that her popularity has reached rock bottom and  that it is just the usual suspects that keep her on top . Other than that , as I explained to your friend , make a thoroughly research of what it is written about Leora across CC and the sister site xcamfans and then yes , THE SHADOW KNOWS 😂🤣 And because she knows , she has chosen to live this imprisoned , isolated , lonely and emotionless life with only company in this apartment instead of real mister(s)  , she has the company of Mr.Pink , Mr.White , Mr.Black , Me.Red and i don’t know if she soon takes out of the drawer Mr.Rainbow . 

Only people who afraid of their shadow could live a life like the one she has in this apartment . Then you are right , “ THE SHADOW KNOWS “ .. pity that Paul doesn’t know also and she’s playing with him . But I guess you are one more who approves her actions , the shadowy actions 😂🤣😂🤣

when she was living in russia did she have more friends visiting her than now? she was living in a prison there too?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

when she was living in russia did she have more friends visiting her than now? she was living in a prison there too?

It's obvious that he suffers from an obsession of jealousy of that woman that's imprisoned in his mind. Evidently, it's why he can't stand having a day go by without making any of the ridiculously repetitious and disparaging or other negative comments that include negative comments of speculation, or innuendo, or insinuation in regards to that woman that he's been doing now for well into a second year. Evidently, he must not realize that having done so for as long as he has, and to continue doing so actually make him seem quite foolish. 

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

She had her best friend next to her at all times , the guy who is known as Paul . She had a dog that she was more than her own life that she loved at her last apartment . 

She had a life obviously that didn’t fit her or satisfied her or there have been given many explanations here since more than two years of why she decided to change it . I think if you are willing to change your life so as to move in another continent , in another country , try and adapt , live and socialize with different people , culture , traditions , it means that despite having these two ( her best friend and boyfriend at that time and her beloved dog ) , she preferred  to sacrifice it for a new life. Can it be that Russia was her prison as she couldn’t breathe the western cosmopolitan lifestyle ? Can it be that the political things and limitations that Russia as a country has , made her escape Russia ? Can it be that the way her life was with Paul didn’t allow for more social contacts ? Who are we to know ? ( at least I don’t because I am not watching her since 2013 .. ) . Do you think she hates people and  she doesn’t want to be next to them ? Then where is she vanishing for hours everyday ? Where has she been sleeping whenever she hasn’t been at home dozens of times ? Are those friends of hers that she trusts enough so as to sleep at their own places ? And if after 27-28 months in another country she trusts people outside of the apartment but not enough to have them inside her own place , what’s the point of living such a life ? 

I believe that there’s no single person here who doesn’t want to see a happy , healthy , excited , passionated  , full of energy and endless smiles Leora , I for sure want to see this woman who was captivating the audience only with a single move . What I see now , is a woman that can’t sleep at nights , she is afraid in such a scale that she has her lights on in the living room so as the apartment looks occupied while she’s there , she has troubles sleeping , eating , she has mood changes , she freaks out , she often has been seen with health issues . Do you think then that it is nice to pass all of these alone ? Yes , we aren’t Leora , but , would you like to have people next to you that you trust and feel better at times or have this kind of life ?  If you think that the way her life in Prague is with such emotions , I do then wonder if this is then the life that we should all have .  

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She had her best friend next to her at all times , the guy who is known as Paul . She had a dog that she was more than her own life that she loved at her last apartment . 

She had a life obviously that didn’t fit her or satisfied her or there have been given many explanations here since more than two years of why she decided to change it . I think if you are willing to change your life so as to move in another continent , in another country , try and adapt , live and socialize with different people , culture , traditions , it means that despite having these two ( her best friend and boyfriend at that time and her beloved dog ) , she preferred  to sacrifice it for a new life. Can it be that Russia was her prison as she couldn’t breathe the western cosmopolitan lifestyle ? Can it be that the political things and limitations that Russia as a country has , made her escape Russia ? Can it be that the way her life was with Paul didn’t allow for more social contacts ? Who are we to know ? ( at least I don’t because I am not watching her since 2013 .. ) . Do you think she hates people and  she doesn’t want to be next to them ? Then where is she vanishing for hours everyday ? Where has she been sleeping whenever she hasn’t been at home dozens of times ? Are those friends of hers that she trusts enough so as to sleep at their own places ? And if after 27-28 months in another country she trusts people outside of the apartment but not enough to have them inside her own place , what’s the point of living such a life ? 

I believe that there’s no single person here who doesn’t want to see a happy , healthy , excited , passionated  , full of energy and endless smiles Leora , I for sure want to see this woman who was captivating the audience only with a single move . What I see now , is a woman that can’t sleep at nights , she is afraid in such a scale that she has her lights on in the living room so as the apartment looks occupied while she’s there , she has troubles sleeping , eating , she has mood changes , she freaks out , she often has been seen with health issues . Do you think then that it is nice to pass all of these alone ? Yes , we aren’t Leora , but , would you like to have people next to you that you trust and feel better at times or have this kind of life ?  If you think that the way her life in Prague is with such emotions , I do then wonder if this is then the life that we should all have .  

Netflix Shrug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

That obsession of jealousy of that woman imprisoned in that mind of yours is apparently eating away at that mind.

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Netflix Shrug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

That obsession of jealousy of that woman imprisoned in that mind of yours must be eating away at that mind.

Unless one has a scratch & sniff screen to smell her pussy there's no other way anyone on the forum would get close enough for a whiff in real life. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Unless one has a scratch & sniff screen to smell her pussy there's no other way anyone on the forum would get close enough for a whiff in real life. 

Unless you were referring to what the gif may have looked like, even though I don't think it is one where the guy character was trying to smell where that other character just walked away from. Other than that, I'm not sure what that has to do with the phrase 'For like the thousandth time' which was in reference to repetitious comments being made over and over constantly for well over a year by an individual in these threads.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Unless you were referring to what the gif may have looked like, even though I don't think it is one where the guy was trying to smell where that other character just walked away from. Other than that, I'm not sure what that has to do with the phrase 'For like the thousandth time' which was in reference to repetitious comments being made over and over constantly for well over a year.

It was actually for the comment above the gif.  It got placed in the wrong post.

• Like 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

May your day be marked by happy things and may your lips be the smile of happiness. A great Saturday

06/November /2021 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Howard said:

Hmm ... so she does plan her bates for the USA audience (and yes, the majority of RLC subscribers, per country, are from the land of the free, the home of the brave, and of a president who speaks word salad) .

You forgot about your glorious 1st Amendment "Freedom of Speech" 

But then, many but not all of you guys forget about it when it applies to other people's freedom of speech and opinions, but are quick to embrace it themselves when it suits.

Many good men and women worldwide have put their lives on the line over the years to preserve those principles in democracies like the US and Great Britain, and strangely enough it's usually those who never had the balls to serve and preserve personally but enjoy the results of the blood sweat and tears of those that did who tend to puff out their chests and crow the loudest.

This is just a response to your statement regarding "land of the free etc" and in no way directed toward you personally Howard, but the main hypocrites on here who know who they are but naturally would be in denial ... Pathetic nonentities!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1