B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

These girls are adults, most of them in the best age of their lives (except maybe Lola and Anna who getting old), for several months in Barcelona (some even for over a year in total). Of course, they also have a sex life there. I don't mean silly show events (like the 10 guys you described) but just some real life normal people sex. That none of this is seen in RLC is simply a failure of the GOV concept.

One of the most ridiculous decisions of RLC is to put the twins in the same room. This girls are grown up and according to @Noldus even one of them was engaged. Why the hell do they stay in the same room? I guess, It is the easiest excuse for the twins not to have sex in GOV, even with the BF visiting. So they can give their bullshit teaing show (you like to call "intimate moments" 🤣) and keep the sex off camera. Let's face it, you're one of those people who could be sold a plot of land on the moon. 🤣

lunar-banner-sm_1.png

(BTW I am the patriotic guy in the background, if you act fast, i can give you a really good price, land on the moon is on sale right now) 😉

When I see how Leora is adored in the forum when she shows even less than the GOV girls, I wonder why they should do so much more than her in the end.
Everyone finds her perfect, she receives a phone call, they are all in heaven, she blows her nose, they are all in awe 😁
Yet Leora is not a GOV, that does not prevent her from being often on top cam when she does nothing and does not share much in the apartment, and it has been going on for 7 years.
But she is not as antisocial as people would like us to believe, because by force we know that she has made friends and that she even has a sentimental relationship with a man in Prague.

Stop me if you want, but GOV girls share their real life a lot more than Leora, so that means the GOV concept is not as obsolete as you would like us to believe, and that concept still works anyway.

So I wonder who is really in the moon between us 🤣

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As moos said , there are people here that know many more things than what actually is posted and it is up to their judgment as when these infos should be revealed or shared in public . It is funny though that especially for people who don’t have an active subscription ( like you for example ) that they want to know what’s really going on and when they learn to actually question the infos revealed . For people like you , this is the reason that these people prefer not to appear here at the forum , translators and people that know a lot , for a variety of reasons , who  have chosen to stay invisible and at least share the knowledge if and whenever they want with a) people that do pay being members , b) people who respect their efforts on spending much of their free time  to translate and pass the knowledge and c) people who face the site RLC as a mean of entertainment , hobby or fun place to sit back , relax and enjoy anything that occurs without complaining for every small detail that doesn’t  meet your standards for example . 

I also think that your main reason that you want to watch is sex since on 9 out of your 10 posts , your constant complain is that the girls don’t bring their boys in the apartment to have sex on cameras and whenever you see anything related amongst them you call it “ pseudo lesbian shows “ . At least , these girls have a life and they try to share as much as possible. Since it takes two ( or more ) for sex , we can’t actually complain to them that their guys don’t want to have sex on cameras . It can’t be for everyone as easy as you think ( I do wonder if you would have liked to do it in front of camera for example or being able to perform ) . 

One of the most stupid arguments is when people claim to have evidence for something, but they can't provide it. Keep it to yourself, or say what you think you know.  Anything else is unworthy of discussion.

The next thing that leaves me perplexed is that on a site with the motto of "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE" that add at least three cameras in every bedroom, there are people who think it good for the project if the residents hide their private lives. The reason I'm highlighting sex here is because, besides the bullshit shows, it's the most obvious thing where RLC is not living up to its former level of content. You can of course come here and write how wonderful it all is, and praise all this no no girls to the heavens, or you can face reality and realize that it's probably not a good idea for RLC to keep bringing back girls like the Twins, Lola and Anna.

The term pseudo lesbian shows is just the best description when hetro girls pretend to be into other girls just to give a show for the camera. It is the opposite of what should on RLC, simply because it is not real life.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

is nana showing more than leora?, i doubt it, just saying

Actually , Nana brought a guy in her apartment who slept with her multiple times and he was seen naked next to her . She has been seen with other people , she has been enough active and social and it is a joke really to compare her with “ Leora the nothingness “ who hides ever her talks when she goes in WC like she’s the VIP of  sorts . Except if a comparison for you is the “ calculated masturbations “ against a person that tries to have an as normal life as possible . 

To answer your question then , Nana has shown in almost 6 months so much more of her private  life than Leora . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Actually , Nana brought a guy in her apartment who slept with her multiple times and he was seen naked next to her . She has been seen with other people , she has been enough active and social and it is a joke really to compare her with “ Leora the nothingness “ who hides ever her talks when she goes in WC like she’s the VIP of  sorts . Except if a comparison for you is the “ calculated masturbations “ against a person that tries to have an as normal life as possible . 

To answer your question then , Nana has shown in almost 6 months so much more of her private  life than Leora . 

thats your point of view, but nana with her uber guy are not a reference when u want to look at private life of a tenant or intimate moment,

uber guy can massage her all day long nothing ever going to happen on cam, she prefer to fuck him outside offcam as most of the other girls doing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats your point of view, but nana with her uber guy are not a reference when u want to look at private life of a tenant or intimate moment,

uber guy can massage her all day long nothing ever going to happen on cam, she prefer to fuck him outside offcam as most of the other girls doing

In view of the reactions of her and him, I am almost certain that she does not fuck with him even off the cameras 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In view of the reactions of her and him, I am almost certain that she does not fuck with him even off the cameras 🤣

yeah thats too bad i cant watch but why invite him over and over and now he sleep on her bed before that he was used to sleep on the floor, just saying

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

I wish I could see the so called Leora’s boyfriend in Prague then ( quite frankly even just a new face would be a miracle ) and make the conclusions , criticize and judge like all of these girls in Barcelona are not hiding their lives and ultimately the reasonable praising or complains . 

And that’s RLC’s biggest mistake , that allows different approach for whatever these people decide to share on cameras and all of us here at the end argue for such details. 

u probably know more leora private life than nana

or maybe u have something to tell us about nana private life other than that she bring uber guy to massage her

I don’t care what she does outside , fucking him or not . But I appreciate and respect that she acts normal , with visitors , guests , friendships and not calculated audience masturbations , a boring , repeated , nothing and only for the money life so as she lives and has  a life because after 27 months there she is deceiving not only anyone of us here watching  but also her real life friends / people there .

Anyway , let’s not argue anymore , I just find it ridiculous to compare Leora’s zero socializing ( proven on cameras ) life with even these few things , as you say , that Nana has shared with us . 

u want to tell me in six months nana a young heathy girl who is not into girls doesnt have any sex with any man in barcelona?

jajajajaja, keep dreaming

Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF by Turner Classic Movies

And what about Leora ? 27 months and she hasn’t made even one friend that wants to visit her in her apartment and have a tea or coffee or watch TV together ? It can go on and on with these differences , so , I better stop it here 😃