B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

29 minutes ago, redfan said:

In the interest of truth,i will only say,without nagging and looking for confrontations,that Leora was visited one weekend from unknown to me man!It was ,i do not remember when,but long after Malia left!Stayed in the apartment for two days an one night.In the evening they watched TV in the LR,until late and talked,and then Leora went back to his room,and the young man went to sleep in Malia's former room!I also think i saw this person with her again after Malia left,but i don't remember the exact day!

No problem at all and welcome back posting 😇 This guy , according to Leora’s followers is a long time friend of hers , even by the time she was living in Russia . Other than that , it is so many the “ problems “ that this apartment has , the whole approach of Leora as a participant is a joke and unfortunately , nothing seems that things can change . In any case , welcome back and it is nice to read from you ☺️

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Във всеки случай, добре дошли отново и е приятно да чета от вас ☺️

Thanks,i had serious problems and reasons for not having some time on this forum,and when i came back,i discovered,that my favorites are no longer in the project ,and i lost interest in following it!😭

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Whataboutism is not helpful. The question is why all these girls are still in the project, even though they censor their private so extrem.

RLC should kick out all these bullshit show girls (like Anna, Lola, the Twins and Leora) and give some other girls a chance.

Tu devrais essayer de dire que tu aimes le projet et les résidents et Peut-être que RLC va tous les virer et changer de projet puisque ça fait des années que tu dis la même chose et qu'ils font le contraire de ce que tu dis...

Essaie une semaine pour voir

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, redfan said:

Thanks,i had serious problems and reasons for not having some time on this forum,and when i came back,i discovered,that my favorites are no longer in the project ,and i lost interest in following it!😭

Nelly and Bogdan i presume .. 😏 What matters the most is that you are perfectly fine now , the rest is just entertainment details 😁

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Нели и Богдан предполагам .. 😏 Най-важното е, че сега сте напълно добре, останалото са само подробности за забавлението 😁

It is not difficult to gues,it seems that i have remained their only and last supporter in the forum!

8 minutes ago, redfan said:

It is not difficult to gues,it seems that i have remained their only and last supporter in the forum!

I think Bogdan has been a great  guy till the end , I don’t think that the complains are about him but for his wife who - honestly and without exaggerating here - completely lost it . There have happened so many big or smaller things with her and this guy has been trying always to bring the sense back to her . 

You are lucky that you didn’t witness a recent visit of her at Gina’s and Bruno’s place in which her presence was really pitiful and sad to watch . I can’t personally remember any other time that I saw her completely as this “ wreck “ as she was , she couldn’t stand on her feet , she would pee in Gina’s bedroom and really where to start and where to finish … the best thing happened was that RLC removed her , I don’t think that Bogdan was causing problems as a tenant but in a house like the villa with all these women that the people here expect action , nudism , parties , shows and so on , I don’t think it was nice to have him anymore there . Perhaps at an apartment by themselves like in the past , they could gain back their former glory . But to be honest , the majority needed them out and I think it was a fair release by RLC . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Thank you Noldus for this one and only comment worth reading in this thread. 🙂 

Have I mentioned I miss Sera this time of night. 🙂 

So you would rather watch a girl that does nothing instead of a girl that actually does something?