B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

So you would rather watch a girl that does nothing instead of a girl that actually does something?

At that time of night she was at least awake. 😉 It's not all about them fingering and rubbing their fannies, a good tease is just as good to me. 🙂 

• Like 1

Holly … 🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳 

Original ,

Natural ,

Finger ,

Just for her , not a show , no prime time , just relaxation after a studying time .. 

And this is what it is all about , natural , human reactions .. 

Can we have more of this please ?

Holly with “ free lessons “ of what meaning “ real life cam “ should be.. 

• Upvote 3

Holly will do what Holly wants and my guess this move into B1 single room is so she can do her studies.  All this gathered from the blurry non subscriber view (and the reason I don't comment much these days)   but she will do what she has to do - go to a few parties, a bit of bating etc. But I don't expect fireworks from Holly this time around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Holly hasn't been interesting or exciting to watch since she wanted to become a golddigger and I predict that she won't do anything interesting or exciting during this current stint on RLC. 

She could dig my gold.

If I had any.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Holly hasn't been interesting or exciting to watch since she wanted to become a golddigger and I predict that she won't do anything interesting or exciting during this current stint on RLC. 

So because she's earning her own money on irc she's a gold digger? 🙄

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

For what I understand the meaning for "golddigger" is a woman that want to marry a guy for his money.

That's the definition I have for a gold digger. So why call Holly a gold digger when she's earning her own money on rlc. 

I'm going to stick my head out here and say most women marry not only for love but for security as more often than not the man earns more money, so in that aspect most women who marry are gold diggers. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

That's the definition I have for a gold digger. So why call Holly a gold digger when she's earning her own money on rlc. 

I'm going to stick my head out here and say most women marry not only for love but for security as more often than not the man earns more money, so in the aspect most women who marry are gold diggers. 🙂 

I don't kink that Holly is a gold-digger. I think gold-diggers prefer older man.