B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

B4s getting too exciting for her

This is why B4 is a complicated place. It works in the summer since the girls can use the pool and sun baths. In the autumn and winter has little to do. And since is far away from the city the makes difficult visiting Barcelona's places. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This is why B4 is a complicated place. It works in the summer since the girls can use the pool and sun baths. In the autumn and winter has little to do. And since is far away from the city the makes difficult visiting Barcelona's places. 

the amount of times shes been out she must have visited everywhere aready, and she went to the beach rather than the pool

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

the amount of times shes been out she must have visited everywhere aready, and she went to the beach rather than the pool

And you are correct. She visited the surrounding cities too. Maybe they went multiple times to the same place and Barcelona is a big city, have many places to visit. 

She used the pool many time too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Buffy is a nice and quiet girl, I like her. She didn't bring a lot of luggage with her so does that mean she won't stay for a long time ? maybe a month or so ?

She will enjoy all of Zara's sale like most of them.

• Haha 1

Off topic, I saw Lorraine at Gina's which means that Lorraine & Anthony are back in Barcelona ? I have a feeling that Lorraine & Anthony will rejoin RLC in B4 in the master bedroom. In their last stay, they stopped by B1 for an evening few days before they joined RLC in B4. I guess we will know in the next few days.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Buffy’s boobs , as soon as they get noticed from more and more people , will become some of the best ever seen here .. I hope she doesn’t prove a “ Serafima clone “ , that would be devastating 😔

So far , a pair of fantastic boobs appeared without trace of being shy . Let’s hope that she proves that she’s indeed a wild girl .. 😉 and that she can “ slay “ a lot with her tits 🤩🥳😋

There was nothing wrong with Serafima in her last visit, she showed every inch of her gorgeous body. The way you put that comment across is like saying she showed her tits and that's it. 🤬

It's a shame you post such a comment when in most of your posts defend the girls.

• Haha 2