B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

How rude!! They turned the lights on and woke Buffy up. 

Buffy needs to learn these kind of things that will be often happening in the villa .. especially if we start seeing more often such parties .. and with outside people ( meaning no RLC related .. )  

Fior naked in Daniela’s bed .. still strange  why and after the rejection not going in the free room .. pfff , russian women , a whole book can be we torn about them .. if he brings flowers tomorrow , he will soon get a chance 😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nah .. Holly never gives .. and for what we know from the past , Daniela prefers to be a receiver .. they teased him, he joined , he tried nicely , he failed .. it happens .. 

I have clips where I see Daniela "giving" to Amalia, Pam and Ariela !! 

Fior not giving up , for sure Daniela can feel his pride under the covers .. I start thinking that the NO was due to Holly , therefore RLC reasons related and not personal .. just a hint .. 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I have clips where I see Daniela "giving" to Amalia, Pam and Ariela !! 

I have seen Daniela only receiving .  But I don’t say of course that  you are wrong , it’s been a long time 😁

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nah .. Holly never gives .. and for what we know from the past , Daniela prefers to be a receiver .. they teased him, he joined , he tried nicely , he failed .. it happens .. 

You are wrong my friend !  When Megan was there, she was ALWAYS the one making the first moves ! 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

You are wrong my friend !  When Megan was there, she was ALWAYS the one making the first moves ! 

Then I am wrong , I just can’t remember it … for sure Megan was never giving , so it might be that I have lost the plot 😂🤣

• Like 1