B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

Many things happen that we don’t know , Holly now is an example . Whoever didn’t like this change with a party and the teasings and everything , well , it is really naive believing that it would have ended with Daniela and Holly doing anything more than taking a shower together . 

There are absolutely zero indications that anyone in this apartment wants to have anything else with another girl . The only real thing that happened was Fior interfering , this was real . Anything else would have been a fake thing . 

• Like 1

When all of the other girls saw that the evening was being monitored by a male guest, they all checked out and went to bed early.  Except Holly stayed by and invested the entire evening trying to bond with Daniela. I didn't care much for her signing  but one can understand why she hung in there with Daniela. The real question is, why did Daniela invite him into the bathtub? Was she trying to avoid Holly?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s no evidence that he works for RLC , on the contrary , it hasn’t been said on cameras by anyone . Being a guy that helps the girls because he is a friend of Bogdan , doesn’t make him an RLC employee .

I'm sorry, but is hard to believe. I know that a guy out side of RLC would be glad to help them so that he cam be friends with this girls and have a chance score something with them. But the way this girls trust him, to me, he's more then a friend of them. He's been seem doing stuff for them in work hours. Go to B2 bringing cleaning products and other things.  He helps too much to be only "a guy that give a hand to Bog". Maybe he isn't a registered RLC's employee, but at least he's a RLC's handyman. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, philo said:

Unless someone in her family died, I would think that Holly is upset with herself. She surely did not intend for the night to end the way that it did. 

Nothing happened since she came back in the villa ( being hugged by other girls and crying when she was away for a couple of hours ) indicating that her tears now are due to things she did while partying . It is outside reasons and I find it really honest and brave that she shares on camera and for sure there are people currently that know what’s going on really . 

She left last night, seemingly on a date and came back an hour or so later crying, then got into the party and woke up crying.  It seems to me that boy related happened while she was out last night and resurfaced this morning.  Maybe a break up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

When all of the other girls saw that the evening was being monitored by a male guest, they all checked out and went to bed early.  Except Holly stayed by and invested the entire evening trying to bond with Daniela. I didn't care much for her signing  but one can understand why she hung in there with Daniela. The real question is, why did Daniela invite him into the bathtub? Was she trying to avoid Holly?

She didn’t bond anything , they were just singing together and they loved it . The other girls were either tired or didn’t find it fun anymore and they went sleeping . 

The girls ( especially Daniela  ) teased him , like any man he tried to remain calm and avoid intervention  , ultimately he surrendered like we would all do . The teasing kept on till Holly fell asleep , he tried with Daniela till she politely rejected him and the rest is history . 

If trying to get a woman and you lose is humiliating rather than losing a chance and wondering “ what if .. “ , well , he did exactly as he should do , in a nice and decent way and not behind anyone’s back . He played , he lost , that’s the flirting rules  . 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many things happen that we don’t know , Holly now is an example . Whoever didn’t like this change with a party and the teasings and everything , well , it is really naive believing that it would have ended with Daniela and Holly doing anything more than taking a shower together . 

There are absolutely zero indications that anyone in this apartment wants to have anything else with another girl . The only real thing that happened was Fior interfering , this was real . Anything else would have been a fake thing . 

Far from NAIVE dd.... his prescence ruined potential....both girls are known! Proven !  players who eat out girls ... , they were drunk, been in a playful mood ALL Night and ended up in a hot bath... cuntboy with his manboobs hanging over the tub, continuing his uglym leering prescence totally  fucked all that potential... you continue to defend your buddy all you want but we are far from Naive 

and NO ONE HERE is under any illusion that this is a paid for, exhibitionist tenants  site  who do fake like shows ...they seem to enjoy getting their pusies licked or bating away to the camera in their underpants (twice for Nana - that ain't fake or show that girl was Turned on ... but we come for this bullshit because we are invested in these older and now newer girlies ... and how many years have you been coming here for this  fake bullshit  7 years ...come on ...

1 minute ago, quasi said:

She left last night, seemingly on a date and came back an hour or so later crying, then got into the party and woke up crying.  It seems to me that boy related happened while she was out last night and resurfaced this morning.  Maybe a break up?

That’s a good explanation 😇

• Upvote 1