B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

1 minute ago, quasi said:

She left last night, seemingly on a date and came back an hour or so later crying, then got into the party and woke up crying.  It seems to me that boy related happened while she was out last night and resurfaced this morning.  Maybe a break up?

We know that she has a BF, maybe they had an argument last night and today they are still on this.

I think that Daniela's move last night was merely an attempt to establish rank amongst the other women in the villa. She tried to prevail on the microphone all night and now she takes the only male in the building to her bed. The other women know that nothing happened because most people will understand that you don't put on more clothes before you go to bed than you had on before if you intend to have sex. It was a pure power move on Daniela's part. 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Far from NAIVE dd.... his prescence ruined potential....both girls are known! Proven !  players who eat out girls ... , they were drunk, been in a playful mood ALL Night and ended up in a hot bath... cuntboy with his manboobs hanging over the tub, continuing his uglym leering prescence totally  fucked all that potential... you continue to defend your buddy all you want but we are far from Naive 

There were no indications that Holly and Daniela would do more than relax in the shower , the whole night were far from anything sexually teasing . I am 100% sure because i was watching , it’s not what we saw in the past for example when Martina was invited and similar behaviors . 

The guy is a decent guy , the girls like him and feel comfortable around him , that’s why he is always around ( it is said that he takes them on excursions ) , what do I win defending him ? Is he paying me for support ? The guy is like me and you , he saw a chance with two nice women , he was trying not to get involved but rather than being characterized as gay by staying in his bed pretending sleeping , he took the risk and didn’t  work . That’s my opinion . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry, but is hard to believe. I know that a guy out side of RLC would be glad to help them so that he cam be friends with this girls and have a chance score something with them. But the way this girls trust him, to me, he's more then a friend of them. He's been seem doing stuff for them in work hours. Go to B2 bringing cleaning products and other things.  He helps too much to be only "a guy that give a hand to Bog". Maybe he isn't a registered RLC's employee, but at least he's a RLC's handyman. 

It would have been shared in the forum by people who know things if Fior is working for RLC , like it happened with Bogdan . The guy is just helping with transportation and most probably he does other business , that’s what I can tell for sure . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Any guy who gets into a tub with naked women and has no game is just stupid.

If we men had always 100% success while flirting and we wouldn’t also get rejections , then we would be all a miracle . That’s the flirting gaming rules , you flirt , many times you succeed , others not . If any move is the right or no , we can’t know as all women are different . We flirt the way we know , we get the teasing needed and the confirmation like “ here I am , flirt me “‘, better try and lose than stay a coward . He just had a defeat , if you think you could do better , then it is a respecting opinion . 

1 minute ago, misterme said:

Holly now joined Dani lying in her bed wearing scary facemask and whispering🤔

Maybe analyzing things after her falling asleep and also the tears that she had . Nice that it’s just like where they stopped last night , which of course couldn’t be any different . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There were no indications that Holly and Daniela would do more than relax in the shower , the whole night were far from anything sexually teasing . I am 100% sure because i was watching , it’s not what we saw in the past for example when Martina was invited and similar behaviors . 

The guy is a decent guy , the girls like him and feel comfortable around him , that’s why he is always around ( it is said that he takes them on excursions ) , what do I win defending him ? Is he paying me for support ? The guy is like me and you , he saw a chance with two nice women , he was trying not to get involved but rather than being characterized as gay by staying in his bed pretending sleeping , he took the risk and didn’t  work . That’s my opinion . 

ya ya ya we get it he was there  and he tried ...blah blah ... beat it to death ..... many opinions is he should not have been there ... the opinions keep coming after a while with him creeping  (monitor was one word ..all but 2 went to bed ... he creeps along the last  2 girlies who I explained had more potential to create something sexy as proven bi-sexuals if his interfering presence ruined ....  not your 100 % sure  nothing would happen ... the speculation is maybe , possible , hopefully but  with him it 100 % got ruined ... 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She didn’t bond anything , they were just singing together and they loved it . The other girls were either tired or didn’t find it fun anymore and they went sleeping . 

The girls ( especially Daniela  ) teased him , like any man he tried to remain calm and avoid intervention  , ultimately he surrendered like we would all do . The teasing kept on till Holly fell asleep , he tried with Daniela till she politely rejected him and the rest is history . 

If trying to get a woman and you lose is humiliating rather than losing a chance and wondering “ what if .. “ , well , he did exactly as he should do , in a nice and decent way and not behind anyone’s back . He played , he lost , that’s the flirting rules  . 

You try to use terms like "any man" and what we "all would do"...SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. You have no idea what others would do !!! If you were an amateur musician, would you let someone invite you onto the stage at Carnegie Hall to perform? If you were a fan of an well known athletic team, would you let them invite you onto the field of play...Perhaps, you would from your comments. Like I said earlier, someone with this mentality is just stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1