B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

Well , it was soon that we were getting comments of what has changed  in the villa .. today we got a first glance , well done for a nice karaoke evening and the teasing ending surprises .. there are many things in the background that we don’t know , let’s hope that it wasn’t an one time event and such evenings will be repeated and why not , with people we don’t know , locals , girls , boys , let the villa be the place that it should always be 😇

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, master1512 said:

So glad i didnt lose those 50$. Things dint worked out after all

It was much much more than any expectation what happened tonight .. much  much more .. 

Fior is snoring 💤 , 07:30 here , time to disappear also . Let’s hope that it was the beginning of better  things to come .. 

The villa used to be , you are right ., it’s up to the tenants to bring it back to its glory .. I know that since Holly joined , the interest slightly returned , today ( coincidence that she was present ?? ) another tiny little step .. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

At least they try to find ways to increase their clientele if it is so .. can you blame them ? We complain that they reached the bottom and when they try to give a reason  for subscriptions we still complain .. what should it be then ? 

I am curious, how has RLC tried to attract or increase subscribers?  I think RLC is doing just the opposite. With their aggressive use of the DMCA, RLC media is rarely seen and mostly unknown on the web.( yes, there are a few sites) Potential subscribers don't even know RLC exists.  If you do stumble across the RLC site, what do you see, blur. RLC has changed the free cam availability, to the point that they are non-existent. Nobody is going to spend money on an unknown. Existing subscribers are being driven away by boredom. Couples that are well past their 'sell by date' and multiple return visits by tenants.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And Buffy “ sleeping “ 😂🤣😂🤣 now , that’s finally a bit of interesting RLC .. it just needed something out of the book rules to happen 😉

I wonder when Buffy the alien from Mars going to take off her clothes? As it seems now, there is no chance to see anything of beyond that.