B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , it was soon that we were getting comments of what has changed  in the villa .. today we got a first glance , well done for a nice karaoke evening and the teasing ending surprises .. there are many things in the background that we don’t know , let’s hope that it wasn’t an one time event and such evenings will be repeated and why not , with people we don’t know , locals , girls , boys , let the villa be the place that it should always be 😇

From what I have read, it is the same as has often happened in the past, for example, in B2. Instead of just girls, the girls invite one guy, there is a lot of teasing show and as always in GOV nothing happens. The girls always choose a guy they are not really interested in.

GOV will only become interesting when the girls have visitors they are really interested in. Not a show but real relationships. It needs a lot more visitors, not just one guy, and most importantly, it needs to be real.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If they want to increase their clientele, change the door locks and NEVER let FIOR come in !!  And let the girls have their private time and parties together ! 

As if the girls would not meet guys away from the cameras. What GOV needs is for the girls to bring these guys into the apartments. Especially B4 would be great for real parties.

16 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

After watching "Karaoke night" last night, I would say that Holly deserves to stay in B4 , seems a lot happier there ...  Doesn't have chemistry or interaction with the B1 girls ... And she brings fun and life in the villa ! 

The problem in B1 are the twins. Just as Lola and Anna are the problem in B2. They are calculating bullshit show girls. RLC should throw these girls out and be fine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This idea that Fior brought something extra last night is bullshit really.. You can have that opinion and the end result is nothing happened with him or any of the girls .... 

The point that a few here seem to get is how his presence completely !!!!! ruined the potential of a girls only evening . that starts with maybe more girl sexiness, looseness during Kareoke (who knows - Sapphic erotic behavior happens alot when we can't understand ..like topless Kareoke or lingerie  paint night at Ariana's )   who knows where it could have gone .. )  but all uptight with a guy, a creepish older , fat guy around leering at them   so out of place !   

the second place he ruined potential was with Dani and Holly in the tub... when he finally creeped in they covered their tits ...get a fucking clue creeper !!!  but creeped along untill Holly bailed ...she would have nothing to do with this overweight old douchebag who would never get near them other than his RLC helper job....no whre near them  . but 100 % ruined the momentum the 2 sexy girls could have , more likely would have if he was not around 

so he did not bring anything versus what he took away  . Douchebag 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

I have to agree with @Mark Thompson. Also I think the guy humiliated himself but he is not bright enough to realize it. Daniela thinks he is a joke...funny...couldn't stop laughing at him...couldn't wait to share the story with Nana in the kitchen...and now, in addition to what ever else his role is, he is the laughing stock of the villa.

• Like 2

My two cents about Fior last night. Since is clear that he's a RLC's employee he's role should be in backstage. Give ride to the girls, bring groceries,  make the bbq, etc. But trying to fuck them is a little bit too much. I don't mind girls doing stuff with men, my problem is to RLC's employee just because is stated in their site that they don't script anything and his intervention is a clear violation of this statement.

• Like 1

The poor guy was set up for a cock tease script from the beginning. He should have stayed in bed an not let himself be lured into the bathroom. Once there, the only way he had a chance was to turn the cock tease into something real. The only way he could have change the cock tease into his advantage is if he was bringing some heavy wood into the tub and he was about half a cord short in that regard.  (Not packing enough to create real interest). 

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My two cents about Fior last night. Since is clear that he's a RLC's employee he's role should be in backstage. Give ride to the girls, bring groceries,  make the bbq, etc. But trying to fuck them is a little bit too much. I don't mind girls doing stuff with men, my problem is to RLC's employee just because is stated in their site that they don't script anything and his intervention is a clear violation of this statement.

There’s no evidence that he works for RLC , on the contrary , it hasn’t been said on cameras by anyone . Being a guy that helps the girls because he is a friend of Bogdan , doesn’t make him an RLC employee .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1