B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

2 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Finde Nana immer nett und freundlich  egal wo sie auftaucht, gibt es meisten Spaß u. viel Lachen. 

She’s as you say but I think she’s hiding a lot behind this smile. Her behavior to the guy who liked her and confessed it multiple times on camera wasn’t the best that she could have in my humble opinion. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Why did we go from 30 max to 20?

It went from 30 to 20 a couple weeks ago.   Since things are slow our ratings were going downhill at a fast rate.  The only way to try to get the ratings moving in the right direction was to shorten the topic pages and turn them over a little quicker.  It's only temporary until things pick up a bit then it can go back to 30.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It went from 30 to 20 a couple weeks ago.   Since things are slow our ratings were going downhill at a fast rate.  The only way to try to get the ratings moving in the right direction was to shorten the topic pages and turn them over a little quicker.  It's only temporary until things pick up a bit then it can go back to 30.

I think this proves that RLC’s downhill is strongly connected with CC then and the opposite , I say this because i have read many times that despite the reduce of ratings that RLC might suffers , CC will always be strong , even if RLC is vanished .

In my opinion , CC should keep its own identity and stay strong at its values rather than copy behaviors which I believe it does according to RLC’s also degrade . 

• Like 2