B4 - General Topic 2021 #120 (November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only persons we know that are vaccinated are Martina and Masha … and unvaccinated is Alberto .. all the rest , it is very difficult , in my opinion ,  the Russians being in Barcelona with visa that they work for RLC I don’t believe they would have gone into this- most probably- complicated procedure , except of course if they have been vaccinated in their countries ( however the cast is split at the moment with some being permanent  Spanish residents and some having travelled from Ukraine and Russia ) 

Even though vaccinated , the Russian ones , the Russian vaccine isn’t allowed so far in the EU . 

AFAIK every one can be vaccinated in Barcelona the only thing is that, according to Anna, they don't give the green pass QRCode only a receipt that the person received a shot.   So if some one isn't vaccinated is a personal choice.

In Spain there was a quite well uptake of the covid vaccine, because the people largely believe in their health service. After vaccination the claimed they right of  free living again. There are supposed to be many undercover parties going on, I've heard.

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I use to know 16 they all died and did not have the vaccine in time.

UGETUBE.COM

MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I TESTED SOMEONE'S IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER THE SECOND...

Must see 👀 video 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
UGETUBE.COM

MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I TESTED SOMEONE'S IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER THE SECOND...

Must see 👀 video 

Another fucking idiot from the USA. I'm 72 years old and I don't recognize my beloved country anymore. These people have been simmering on the sidelines just waiting for a fucking loser like Trump to prop up their stupidity. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't know how they will manage the sleeping .... I wouldn't mind see Olivia and Ulyanna invite Holly and her friend ! 

I was thinking about it. Did Holly didn't know that the two bedrooms that were vacant are occupied now? Because I guess this is planned visit so she must knew.