Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

With Gina being able to be on cameras , it is clear that RLC has no issue with her and accept whatever happened .. As said , Gina is money for RLC.. 

Support Team of RLC replied to my email: Gina and Bruno have stopped their participation as a couple, but Gina might return later.

• Thanks 1

In my humble opinion, it would be nice if Martina and Alberto were upgraded to a nicer apartment.  RLC has done nothing to improve their situation.  With the turnover at the villa, Martina has lost that connection with the RLC participants.  Just my thoughts at the moment.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

In my humble opinion, it would be nice if Martina and Alberto were upgraded to a nicer apartment.  RLC has done nothing to improve their situation.  With the turnover at the villa, Martina has lost that connection with the RLC participants.  Just my thoughts at the moment.

I agree....But if you're talking about moving them to this apt, although it has a lot more space with a better bathroom, RLC decided to forfeit a good kitchen for a sauna! Their kitchen now appears larger than this! And they spend a lot of time in there, especially Alberto. I also know that Martina likes their apt and it's location...

• Thanks 2

On 11/30/2021 at 2:47 AM, MountainSwede said:

They really need a new sofa bad.... and a camera view of the table area would be nice. The rest of the apartment is fine.