Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

8 hours ago, tle said:

I think Alberto is okay or at least tolerates her having sex with other women.. I have no idea how he'd react to her having sex with another guy... I really just don't know. I don't see a wedding ring on her finger but they do seem to have a bond.... and poor Alberto just sits at home playing Grand Theft Auto while Martina dances and parties....

Alberto is not a poor guy, he could have joined the party, but we all have seen, that he is not interested in partys etc. . So it to him to change this if he has a problem with that. I can't rember having seen her having sex with another guy. This is only speculated by people in the forum.🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto is geen arme jongen, hij had van het feest kunnen zijn, maar we hebben allemaal gezien, dat hij niet geïnteresseerd is in feesten enz. . Het is dus aan hem om dit te veranderen als hij daar een probleem mee heeft. Ik kan me niet herinneren dat ik haar seks heb zien hebben met een andere man. Dit wordt alleen gespeculeerd door mensen op het forum.

ALberto moet voor zijn zieke hond zorgen.

6 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

I dont think he tolerates it I think he actually likes the idea of her being with other woman especially the fact she comes home and tells him all about it 

but she only tells him on cam about things we already seen her do ,but she can go out till 7 or 8 am when ever she goes out now but she never seems to tell him what she did the night before any more now that it is off cam funny huh guess she just isnt doing anything interesting any more

• Like 1

LOL all you guys that think she comes home and tells him everything on cam are funny,think about it we never heard of her doing anything that was not on cam already ,and that fight they had where he said at least i am not out fucking everyone after she said he was acting like a old man that would make me wonder what we dont hear about

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

ALberto moet voor zijn zieke hond zorgen.

You are right that might be one reason for him, but we have also seen on the other side in summer that he has spent many hours outside riding his mountain bike and left the dogs alone at home.

To me it looks more like that the dogs are sometimes an excuse for him not joining her. But this my personal view.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

LOL all you guys that think she comes home and tells him everything on cam are funny,think about it we never heard of her doing anything that was not on cam already ,and that fight they had where he said at least i am not out fucking everyone after she said he was acting like a old man that would make me wonder what we dont hear about

Good to know that you understand their language so well. 😏

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was a translated conversation just so you know,oh i know it must really hurt when you hear that your angels boyfriend says she is out fucking everyone

Sorry to say that, but this hurt me less than reading strange posts...

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sorry to say that, but this hurt me less than reading strange posts...

so quoting the conversation they had while fighting to bolster my point that we dont hear any of Martinas real off cam life is what you would call a odd post oh okay then

hell half the guys on here hate me because i refused to believe that the day Boggy told M and N they had to stop having sex he gives her a ride home and takes three hours and miraculously all of a sudden he is okay with them having sex again but thats right he needed help with the language 🤣

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hell half the guys on here hate me because i refused to believe that the day Boggy told M and N they had to stop having sex he gives her a ride home and takes three hours and miraculously all of a sudden he is okay with them having sex again but thats right he needed help with the language 🤣

You are wrong Emmett … you like many people here don’t want to accept the fact that Alberto with his plus and minus is Martina’s boyfriend when you  believe that she deserves better .. You and others here are fantasizing Martina having sex off cameras because of the things that happened with Nelly on cameras which was the wildest hidden lesbian desires of Martina that were kept inside her for as it seems a big amount of time and the coincidence of happening on camera with Nelly has raised all insane speculations that Martina fucks with others off cameras … Yes , she might do so but , FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME , she would have said to Alberto , she’s hiding absolutely nothing because there’s no need to do so and in case she would , her guilts would be all over her and Alberto would have understood it sooner or later , come on , they are 10 years together , day in and day out , they know so much of small details that we can’t  understand even by watching them .. 

The funny thing is that nobody , and I mean this completely with full knowledge of my posting , was saying anything about Martina’s life with Alberto as it was exactly the same before the things with Nelly happened , it is since then that all these theories started . Martina now is more “ feet on the ground “ than when she first entered RLC , a girl of 21 years old with no actually direction in her life of what she wants to do and achieve , kind of normal for her age let’s say . Here she is , 4 years after , totally concentrated on her studies , with clear plans concerning  her future and what she wants to do professionally , she’s grown up and to be honest , the one who seems to be lost at the moment and without any motivation and like a kind of a person who has quit major dreams for life , this is Alberto .. but this doesn’t mean that they aren’t there for eachother or because of Alberto’s lifestyle Martina has any thoughts of leaving him or fucking around like no respecting him … I think she will always believe that fucking Nelly inside her’s and Alberto’s bedroom must have been the worst thing while being with  Nelly .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1