Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

everyone believes that Martina and Al have read the comments before and know there are translators but still think they will say everything on cam and even if they did the way the only guys translating them on here fawn all over her do you think they would really say Martina came home and told A that she got all fucked up and ended up in a orgy not saying thats what happened but it was a example

I think Alberto is okay or at least tolerates her having sex with other women.. I have no idea how he'd react to her having sex with another guy... I really just don't know. I don't see a wedding ring on her finger but they do seem to have a bond.... and poor Alberto just sits at home playing Grand Theft Auto while Martina dances and parties....

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

everyone believes that Martina and Al have read the comments before and know there are translators but still think they will say everything on cam and even if they did the way the only guys translating them on here fawn all over her do you think they would really say Martina came home and told A that she got all fucked up and ended up in a orgy not saying thats what happened but it was a example

Alberto just wants her to be happy and he can't do those things for her.. He's just glad she comes home and lets him kiss her ass.... and I don't blame him...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

I think Alberto is okay or at least tolerates her having sex with other women.. I have no idea how he'd react to her having sex with another guy... I really just don't know. I don't see a wedding ring on her finger but they do seem to have a bond.... and poor Alberto just sits at home playing Grand Theft Auto while Martina dances and parties....

i only know that when she was dirty dancing with Daniel and he was grinding his cock into her ass and kissing her neck Alburto walked in and saw it and just smiled just saying 

1 minute ago, tle said:

Alberto just wants her to be happy and he can't do those things for her.. He's just glad she comes home and lets him kiss her ass.... and I don't blame him...

well you would think he would at least try to make a better effort at pleasing her and her a beautiful woman with a rocking body wants to be fucked for more than 3 to 5 minutes lol

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well you would think he would at least try to make a better effort at pleasing her and her a beautiful woman with a rocking body wants to be fucked for more than 3 to 5 minutes lol

I've never really saw what she see's in Alberto.. but he's faithful and a good housekeeper and lets her have her fun....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Certainly not attractive.   :biggrin:

No.. He doesn't have that going for him.. I think he's lucky and I think he knows he's lucky to have such a beautiful hot woman like Martina in his life.

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina is so fucking hot 🔥 that he can only last 3 to 5 minutes 😫 

• Like 1

big guy , yo diria que es big gay , es un chico de su provincia , de un pueblo cerca del suyo , y no creo que pueda haber nada de sexo entre ellos , totalmente de acuerdo que el cuerpo de martina necesita ser follado por mas de 5 minutos , incluso ese culo tendria que tener visita , no entiendo como no le da por el ojete con lo que parece que les gusta a los dos .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1