Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

1 hour ago, tle said:

There's no doubt she had the best sex she'll probably ever have with Nelly... I'd never seen anything like that before....

Hey SPY, that good enough? I didn't actually see any of the trusts, but I remember everyone slobbering about it on here, no doubt with thier pants down around thier ankles!  Who seemed to be the pursuer when this was going on? And were the orgasms real , or fake. And where were Bogdan and Alberto?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey SPY, that good enough? I didn't actually see any of the trusts, but I remember everyone slobbering about it on here, no doubt with thier pants down around thier ankles!  Who seemed to be the pursuer when this was going on? And were the orgasms real , or fake. And where were Bogdan and Alberto?

It was in the villa. Not sure where Bogdan was. Alberto was home.. It was in Nelly and Bogdan's bed and then in the guest bed and then in the floor and then in Nelly and Bogan's bed again.. Nothing fake.. Nobody could act that good... 

• Like 3

il y a 2 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

it was all real and very intense went on for a long time i think for 3 rounds. Bogdan was out and alberto i dont know. The hottest part was when they fell on the floor and were still going ar it and were banging against the wardrobe

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

it was all real and very intense went on for a long time i think for 3 rounds. Bogdan was out and alberto i dont know. The hottest part was when they fell on the floor and were still going ar it and were banging against the wardrobe

It went on for at least three hours with some stops for smoke breaks. It was intense....

4 minutes ago, tle said:

It was in the villa. Not sure where Bogdan was. Alberto was home.. It was in Nelly and Bogdan's bed and then in the guest bed and then in the floor and then in Nelly and Bogan's bed again.. Nothing fake.. Nobody could act that good... 

Sorry I called you SPY. Whatever happened? Was it over in one night? Sorry I missed it. I like girl-girl action as much as the next broad. Don't see that ever happening again.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Sorry I called you SPY. Whatever happened? Was it over in one night? Sorry I missed it. I like girl-girl action as much as the next broad. Don't see that ever happening again.

They got together at least three times after that.. Twice at Marina's apt but it was never as intense as the first night.. It started in the master suite with all the girls giving each other massages and soaking in the tub... Nelly and Martina got a special look in their eye towards each other and when the party broke up they headed downstairs.

• Like 3