Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But how can we say something when it hasn’t been seen ? Why should we create an imaginary scenario ( which yes it might be real but it can’t be proved since we haven’t seen anything ? ) You just want to have your theory proved , that’s what I believe . You want to believe that things happened because you have developed a reality in your mind , that’s what I think 

DDHM, I believe you are on to something.  From my greatness friend of history and Greek philosopher, Aristotle and I have mentioned it before, “Suspension of Disbelief” for the sake of enjoyment. 

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

LOL all you guys that think she comes home and tells him everything on cam are funny,think about it we never heard of her doing anything that was not on cam already ,and that fight they had where he said at least i am not out fucking everyone after she said he was acting like a old man that would make me wonder what we dont hear about

I am curious .... when did this take place? 

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think she will always believe that fucking Nelly inside her’s and Alberto’s bedroom must have been the worst thing while being with  Nelly .

How do you come to this understanding? Did Martina say this?

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Your comment about regrets “fucking Nelly inside her and Alberto’s bedroom must have been the worst thing while being with Nelly. As I recall it happened 3 or 4 times (including the one with Alberto there). That was just plain stupid on both Alberto and Martina.  But…it happened! 

Why? A personal moral compass? I agree, bring a lover to the family home is not a smart thing to do. BUT, what ever open arrangement between the parties existed, maybe it was allowed, sort-of. Martina and Nelly in Martina's apartment, fun in the bed. Counter that with Nelly and Martina at the villa, fun in the bed. 

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I am curious .... when did this take place? 

Me I always have doubts about that Martina tell 'everything' to Alberto. 

If she think that will cause trouble to Alberto, she will keep her mouth shut, I'm sure, she not creasy.

Me I didn't tell 'all' to my former boyfriend. I know that if I tell him that I have big sexual pleasure's with another girls, it mean trouble. But let me be clear, it did know that I was flirting with some girls but just flirting....    

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Why? A personal moral compass? I agree, bring a lover to the family home is not a smart thing to do. BUT, what ever open arrangement between the parties existed, maybe it was allowed, sort-of. Martina and Nelly in Martina's apartment, fun in the bed. Counter that with Nelly and Martina at the villa, fun in the bed. 

The problem is that Alberto was in the LR .. this was difficult to watch .. just bring yourself in the same situation ..They could fuck one million times without him there .. indeed a personal moral issue for me at that occasion 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was a translated conversation just so you know,oh i know it must really hurt when you hear that your angels boyfriend says she is out fucking everyone

From the statement above, sounds like Alberto knows what Martina was doing off camera.  For all you that profess to know she is not fucking others off camera, should let Alberto know his statement was wrong.  

Martina may not have had secrets before that statement and told Alberto everything, she may have secrets now?  

Does anyone know what type of work Martina was doing prior to COVID-19? Did she get a job this summer? 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that Alberto was in the LR .. this was difficult to watch .. just bring yourself in the same situation ..They could fuck one million times without him there .. indeed a personal moral issue for me at that occasion 

Yes..A "personal moral issue at that occasion"? Do you think Martina has morals? With or without the consent of the boyfriend or husband of Nelly, no morals stood in the way of Martina having a relationship and fucking a married woman.  A relationship which some say was ended by her husband? But considering what was seen by all with Nelly, the alcohol, the drugs, urinating on the floor, would the relationship have ended for those reasons sooner or later?  Perhaps Martina does have a flaw.  Can it be Karma_"What goes around comes around".  

I see some on the forum as always coming to the defense of Martina; always accusing others of speculation or fantasies, with the intent to derail the topic. For me it is not about whether she is or is not fucking off camera (who cares).  It is more about those that do not want to believe the subtle visual activities on camera, and lest we forget the comment from her boyfriend Alberto mentioned earlier, could it be truth. 

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes..A "personal moral issue at that occasion"? Do you think Martina has morals? With or without the consent of the boyfriend or husband of Nelly, no morals stood in the way of Martina having a relationship and fucking a married woman.  A relationship which some say was ended by her husband? But considering what was seen by all with Nelly, the alcohol, the drugs, urinating on the floor, would the relationship have ended for those reasons sooner or later?  Perhaps Martina does have a flaw.  Can it be Karma_"What goes around comes around".  

I see some on the forum as always coming to the defense of Martina; always accusing others of speculation or fantasies, with the intent to derail the topic. For me it is not about whether she is or is not fucking off camera (who cares).  It is more about those that do not want to believe the subtle visual activities on camera, and lest we forget the comment from her boyfriend Alberto mentioned earlier, could it be truth. 

She might or might not be fucking off cam...but it's not with the big guy or the guy was here more recently...

On 12/8/2021 at 6:37 AM, Adalbert said:

sure everyboday has a different taste, it is a very subjective view. Martina doesn't seem to have a problem with his attractiveness.🤭

Maybe there's hope for me yet then...

• Haha 1