Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are wrong Emmett … you like many people here don’t want to accept the fact that Alberto with his plus and minus is Martina’s boyfriend when you  believe that she deserves better .. You and others here are fantasizing Martina having sex off cameras because of the things that happened with Nelly on cameras which was the wildest hidden lesbian desires of Martina that were kept inside her for as it seems a big amount of time and the coincidence of happening on camera with Nelly has raised all insane speculations that Martina fucks with others off cameras … Yes , she might do so but , FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME , she would have said to Alberto , she’s hiding absolutely nothing because there’s no need to do so and in case she would , her guilts would be all over her and Alberto would have understood it sooner or later , come on , they are 10 years together , day in and day out , they know so much of small details that we can’t  understand even by watching them .. 

The funny thing is that nobody , and I mean this completely with full knowledge of my posting , was saying anything about Martina’s life with Alberto as it was exactly the same before the things with Nelly happened , it is since then that all these theories started . Martina now is more “ feet on the ground “ than when she first entered RLC , a girl of 21 years old with no actually direction in her life of what she wants to do and achieve , kind of normal for her age let’s say . Here she is , 4 years after , totally concentrated on her studies , with clear plans concerning  her future and what she wants to do professionally , she’s grown up and to be honest , the one who seems to be lost at the moment and without any motivation and like a kind of a person who has quit major dreams for life , this is Alberto .. but this doesn’t mean that they aren’t there for eachother or because of Alberto’s lifestyle Martina has any thoughts of leaving him or fucking around like no respecting him … I think she will always believe that fucking Nelly inside her’s and Alberto’s bedroom must have been the worst thing while being with  Nelly .. 

just so you know you can be convicted in court and go to prison in the good old USA on what they call circumstantial eveidence where nobody seen you do it but everything else points to only one logical outcome ,and i have laid out all my points and all i ever get is thats not what Martina said and i also laid out how we only ever hear about what we already knew about on cam  so bite me

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just so you know you can be convicted in court and go to prison in the good old USA on what they call circumstantial eveidence where nobody seen you do it but everything else points to only one logical outcome ,and i have laid out all my points and all i ever get is thats not what Martina said and i also laid out how we only ever hear about what we already knew about on cam  so bite me

you guys are as bad as the Leora fanatics but you cant see it in yourselves blind to anything that ruins your fantasies

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Please don’t start you too with the USA and all this like there’s no other place in the world . You believe your things then and i presented you the counter arguments .. I can only take back the “ you are wrong “ mention , you have your opinion on that and the only thing i should say is “ here how really the facts are “ .. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you guys are as bad as the Leora fanatics but you cant see it in yourselves blind to anything that ruins your fantasies

I am only trying to be fair and present the things that we see , hear and witness on cameras and not that off cameras “ she did this and that and the other “ , how can we possibly now ? I can’t agree less with the comment about Leora’s topic though , this we agree . 

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Beg your pardon and thanks that you show us the one and only truth.🙏

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please don’t start you too with the USA and all this like there’s no other place in the world . You believe your things then and i presented you the counter arguments .. I can only take back the “ you are wrong “ mention , you have your opinion on that and the only thing i should say is “ here how really the facts are “ .. 

okay so boggy says no more sex with Martina then gives the afore mentioned Martina and ride home but takes three hours the reason being the guy working for RLC in Barcalona needed help with the language for some reason ,then after that he just totaly forgets about telling them they cant have sex and even lets them go on vacation together a couple of times and only put his foot down again after that night they were all in bed together and Nelly made it clear she wanted to only be in bed with Martina then all of a sudden it was not okay for them to be together after that night . What do you have oh thats not what Martina said happened what did you really think she would do come in and say hey boggy said me and nelly could not have sex any more so i just fucked him and now its okay he does not mind now

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

okay so boggy says no more sex with Martina then gives the afore mentioned Martina and ride home but takes three hours the reason being the guy working for RLC in Barcalona needed help with the language for some reason ,then after that he just totaly forgets about telling them they cant have sex and even lets them go on vacation together a couple of times and only put his foot down again after that night they were all in bed together and Nelly made it clear she wanted to only be in bed with Martina then all of a sudden it was not okay for them to be together after that night . What do you have oh thats not what Martina said happened what did you really think she would do come in and say hey boggy said me and nelly could not have sex any more so i just fucked him and now its okay he does not mind now

That’s your theory which is based simply of what you HAVEN’T SEEN but of what you really want to believe that it happened like that just to prove your theory which i repeat is based on things that nobody knows as we haven’t seen . Whatever . 

• Like 1

oh and the Boggy would never have sex with anyone but Nelly there is a bunch of guys that think all those visits to his office with Holly were not so inoccent,and to this day nobody ever has explained where Boggy was going all the times he was gone for 2 or 3 days at a time,like i said that one time after a real hot session between M and N he left for 4 days ,nobody ever once said hey were is Boogy they were just happy he was not at B4 they asked no questions lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are wrong Emmett … you like many people here don’t want to accept the fact that Alberto with his plus and minus is Martina’s boyfriend when you  believe that she deserves better .. You and others here are fantasizing Martina having sex off cameras because of the things that happened with Nelly on cameras which was the wildest hidden lesbian desires of Martina that were kept inside her for as it seems a big amount of time and the coincidence of happening on camera with Nelly has raised all insane speculations that Martina fucks with others off cameras … Yes , she might do so but , FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME , she would have said to Alberto , she’s hiding absolutely nothing because there’s no need to do so and in case she would , her guilts would be all over her and Alberto would have understood it sooner or later , come on , they are 10 years together , day in and day out , they know so much of small details that we can’t  understand even by watching them .. 

The funny thing is that nobody , and I mean this completely with full knowledge of my posting , was saying anything about Martina’s life with Alberto as it was exactly the same before the things with Nelly happened , it is since then that all these theories started . Martina now is more “ feet on the ground “ than when she first entered RLC , a girl of 21 years old with no actually direction in her life of what she wants to do and achieve , kind of normal for her age let’s say . Here she is , 4 years after , totally concentrated on her studies , with clear plans concerning  her future and what she wants to do professionally , she’s grown up and to be honest , the one who seems to be lost at the moment and without any motivation and like a kind of a person who has quit major dreams for life , this is Alberto .. but this doesn’t mean that they aren’t there for eachother or because of Alberto’s lifestyle Martina has any thoughts of leaving him or fucking around like no respecting him … I think she will always believe that fucking Nelly inside her’s and Alberto’s bedroom must have been the worst thing while being with  Nelly .. 

DDHM, I would agree with most of your comments, and you are correct about the before life with Alberto and Martina with RLC. Not sure she has her feet solidly on the ground yet much better now at 25 than at 21 years of age.  Funny thing, I’m 27, sleep very little and still not sure of the correct actions necessary for my future. Martina is in college and should be serious, committed, and responsible. 

I also liked what you said about Alberto knowing if something were different? But would not agree with the statements about Alberto and his dreams. We just do not know!  Perhaps Martina first then back to his life?  He is far more intelligent than we give him credit. Stupid sometimes (lol) but intelligent.  I believe you mentioned at some point in the event there was separation between them, Alberto may be fine without Martina, but Martina may not be so without Alberto. For me, it appears they equally support each other, though I think at times Martina may be a bit more selfish, forgets all about Alberto and the dogs, especially when it comes to being with her friends. Living for the moment perhaps.

Martina had a relationship with another female before Nelly and may again?  Although she has learned a great deal about herself as well as Alberto about her, let’s not forget she may consider herself to be a bi-sexual.  And for that reason, may have more male friends than female, which can, may become complicated because they too can also be bi-sexual.  

Everyone has secrets! You, me, your partner in forum Deepdave, Alberto, Martina..

And yes, I would agree everyone makes mistakes and learns no matter what there age.  

Your comment about regrets “fucking Nelly inside her and Alberto’s bedroom must have been the worst thing while being with Nelly. As I recall it happened 3 or 4 times (including the one with Alberto there). That was just plain stupid on both Alberto and Martina.  But…it happened! 

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh and the Boggy would never have sex with anyone but Nelly there is a bunch of guys that think all those visits to his office with Holly were not so inoccent,and to this day nobody ever has explained where Boggy was going all the times he was gone for 2 or 3 days at a time,like i said that one time after a real hot session between M and N he left for 4 days ,nobody ever once said hey were is Boogy they were just happy he was not at B4 they asked no questions lol

But how can we say something when it hasn’t been seen ? Why should we create an imaginary scenario ( which yes it might be real but it can’t be proved since we haven’t seen anything ? ) You just want to have your theory proved , that’s what I believe . You want to believe that things happened because you have developed a reality in your mind , that’s what I think 

• Haha 1