Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

27 minutes ago, tle said:

Maybe there's hope for me yet then...

effectively for Martina, it seem to me that the "look" of other guy doesn't really matter, for her, it just the feeling of sexual attraction and another penis to enjoy for HER fun. When you look when Alberto fuck her, she is well concentrated on her enjoyment. And at any time, she just masturbate freely anywhere in the house because there no penis available at that moment even if Alberto is there, he is not available, We know that Alberto has a lot to do. My boyfriend can stop anything is doing at the moment I have the special 'look' at him..... well almost always

Yes Martina, have all the fun you want. Go ! Girl !   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

effectively for Martina, it seem to me that the "look" of other guy doesn't really matter, for her, it just the feeling of sexual attraction and another penis to enjoy for HER fun. When you look when Alberto fuck her, she is well concentrated on her enjoyment. And at any time, she just masturbate freely anywhere in the house because there no penis available at that moment even if Alberto is there, he is not available, We know that Alberto has a lot to do. My boyfriend can stop anything is doing at the moment I have the special 'look' at him..... well almost always

Yes Martina, have all the fun you want. Go ! Girl ! 

I'm of the conclusion that she definitely loves sex with male or females and if she was at a club she would almost certainly disappear into the club toilet with whoever takes her fancy hey ho we've probably all done it at some time. but as we in Scotland she loves to suck on the boaby 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Yes..A "personal moral issue at that occasion"? Do you think Martina has morals? With or without the consent of the boyfriend or husband of Nelly, no morals stood in the way of Martina having a relationship and fucking a married woman.  A relationship which some say was ended by her husband? But considering what was seen by all with Nelly, the alcohol, the drugs, urinating on the floor, would the relationship have ended for those reasons sooner or later?  Perhaps Martina does have a flaw.  Can it be Karma_"What goes around comes around".  

I see some on the forum as always coming to the defense of Martina; always accusing others of speculation or fantasies, with the intent to derail the topic. For me it is not about whether she is or is not fucking off camera (who cares).  It is more about those that do not want to believe the subtle visual activities on camera, and lest we forget the comment from her boyfriend Alberto mentioned earlier, could it be truth. 

I was against the relationship since the beginning and I said the reason , this was because it was a relationship with a married woman . This is above and beyond anything for me , as long as you marry , it means that you just dedicate your life to the person you officially decided to share it , otherwise , remain a boyfriend / girlfriend thing so nothing can “ tie you up “ except the emotions .. 

It was all a huge mistake , Martina going for Nelly when she knew she was married , Nelly going for a Martina while being a married woman , both of them against the repeated annoyance talks by Bogdan to finish it … pff , where to start and when to finish it .. at the end , imagine both of them with children and leaving the child in the room to sleep and you fucking  your secret lover or “ obvious “ lover  since the couple is open and has accepted the fact that there’s a third person between them .. Ahh , I think I am an open minded person but this I think it is more than extreme and too much .

To make it clear , cheating has nothing to do if you make sex with  the same sex , Nelly having sex with Martina was cheating her marriage and the same goes for Martina of course but as I have said , they are just a couple and can always break up . N&B share financial things , they are under paper agreements that need lawyers if they divorce and so on …

Anyway , the story is over , so , let’s hope that all people involved took a lesson and learned for the future .

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Anyway , the story is over , so , let’s hope that all people involved took a lesson and learned for the future .

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really hope so...

I agree; I would hope there was a lesson learned here. Unfortunately, similar to those with addictions some lessons are hard to learn, and no single treatment may be appropriate for everyone.  

I was hoping we would see some changes in Martina with the late night to next day partying every weekend. Although, from the forum she may not have partied much this weekend. Perhaps exchange the weekend partying for the 2- or 3-times mini daytime visits?

Miss Martina is an independent female and as she has mentioned before “no one can tell her what to do”. In my opinion..She is already seeing Nelly or another Michael?  As I have heard not from this forum but another source, Martina is engaged in some serious texting and quiet conversations away from Alberto. 

As a side note, I would guess Martina's priorities to be school (for now), friends, sex, family then Alberto and the dogs, in that order. 

37 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Oh my god she left the house at 9:00 p.m. and it's not even Friday, I'm worried ...😂🤣

Did she go to school today? Hopefully she doesn't come back intoxicated with school in the morning.   

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

I agree; I would hope there was a lesson learned here. Unfortunately, similar to those with addictions some lessons are hard to learn, and no single treatment may be appropriate for everyone.  

I was hoping we would see some changes in Martina with the late night to next day partying every weekend. Although, from the forum she may not have partied much this weekend. Perhaps exchange the weekend partying for the 2- or 3-times mini daytime visits?

Miss Martina is an independent female and as she has mentioned before “no one can tell her what to do”. In my opinion..She is already seeing Nelly or another Michael?  As I have heard not from this forum but another source, Martina is engaged in some serious texting and quiet conversations away from Alberto. 

As a side note, I would guess Martina's priorities to be school (for now), friends, sex, family then Alberto and the dogs, in that order. 

In my opinion (and I stress my opinion) Martina's priorities are school with some help from Alberto, Alberto and the dogs, sex with Alberto, family, friends, in that order.  Nelly is gone and Michael is a sad false story.  Serious texting and quiet conversations could be anyone.