Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

à l’instant, tle a dit :

It went on for at least three hours with some stops for smoke breaks. It was intense....

1st round was an hour on the bed  and the floor . 2nd round slightly offcam after smoke break. 3rd round on the other bed for nearly an hour. Best lesbian sex i have ever seen and ive seen a lot lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey SPY, that good enough? I didn't actually see any of the trusts, but I remember everyone slobbering about it on here, no doubt with thier pants down around thier ankles!  Who seemed to be the pursuer when this was going on? And were the orgasms real , or fake. And where were Bogdan and Alberto?

they had sex on here together many times ,and they even had sex in the villa when Boggy was there and had sex at Martinas when Alburto was there

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

they had sex on here together many times ,and they even had sex in the villa when Boggy was there and had sex at Martinas when Alburto was there

Yes. Nelly spent at least one night with Martina at her and Alberto's appt... They took the master bed and put Alberto in the guest bed.

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey SPY, that good enough? I didn't actually see any of the trusts, but I remember everyone slobbering about it on here, no doubt with thier pants down around thier ankles!  Who seemed to be the pursuer when this was going on? And were the orgasms real , or fake. And where were Bogdan and Alberto?

oh the first time Martina was so into it she didnt care Nelly had a tampon  in she just ate around it lol

• Haha 1

oh the first time Martina was so into it she didnt care Nelly had a tampon  in she just ate around it lol

Nelly was the main instigator but Martina kept up her end of the deal very well too... You could tell Nelly was the more experienced in pleasing a woman...

why does everyone think Nelly was Martinas first choice and was the reason Martina went to party at B4,then why did she make out naked in the tub with Megan the first party dirty danced topless with Holly the second party and only ended up with Nelly on the third visit when none of the other girls were there

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Nelly was the main instigator but Martina kept up her end of the deal very well too... You could tell Nelly was the more experienced in pleasing a woman...

but Martina was at B4 3 times and made out with 3 different girls lol yep sure she does not have much experience when it comes to women lol

• Like 1

but Martina was at B4 3 times and made out with 3 different girls lol yep sure she does not have much experience when it comes to women lol

I didn't say she didn't have any experience... She knew what she was doing...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

It was fukin hot! I've got some screen captures but I don't think I can share them here...

15 minutes ago, tle said:

I didn't say she didn't have any experience... She knew what she was doing...

i stand corrected,thats what gets me though is like almost every time we have seen Martina get really drunk and high she makes out with someone usually girls but then there was Daniel  and loses her clothes half the time, then she brings home the guy that she partied with every friday and they are both in her bathroom and each watched the other going to the bathroom guess he must be gay too.The point i am making is what do you think she does all these nights she stays out till 7 or 8 in the morning oh thats right it must be nothing as she didnt come home and tell Alburto anything