Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Have they both been vaxxed?

hopefully by now but that didnt stop her before the vaccines were available swapping spit with half the girls in B4 and having Daniel all over her she was not exactly being careful just saying

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Alberto hasn't....😒

so thats a conundrum one person reluctant to get vaxxed and the other going out partying and we have seen how M is when partying with our own eyes not exactly a germaphobe to say the least lol

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Well Alberto's got nobody to blame for that but himself.... That's his problem...

i feel the same way about the 1/3 or better of my countries people that wont get vaxxed then bitch about how the virus is still here and will do absolutely nothing to stop it out of a political point i hope those assholes get it 😀

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i feel the same way about the 1/3 or better of my countries people that wont get vaxxed then bitch about how the virus is still here and will do absolutely nothing to stop it out of a political point i hope those assholes get it 😀

I don't think 100% getting vaxxed will make it go away. It's pretty obvious it's here to stay.. or it's here to stay at least until it mutates out of existence or kills us all...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tle said:

I don't think 100% getting vaxxed will make it go away. It's pretty obvious it's here to stay.. or it's here to stay at least until it mutates out of existence or kills us all...

actually its just a variation of the common cold that is a sars virus that mutates about once a decade to become a more lethal version and the afore mentioned Sars virus of a couple of decades ago is a good example from recent history and getting vaxxed cant hurt the slowing of the spread 

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

actually its just a variation of the common cold that is a sars virus that mutates about once a decade to become a more lethal version and the afore mentioned Sars virus of a couple of decades ago and is good example from recent history and getting vaxxed cant hurt the slowing of the spread 

Getting my booster tomorrow...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Getting my booster tomorrow...

getting mine too needless to say i have copd and really cant afford to get covid,and had my wifes youngest son a lowlife meth head that was constantly risking exposing me and his mother to it me and her were taking every precaution to avoid it only to have him come here 3 times a day after doing god knows what with no regard to if he was bringing a something to our house that could kill either his own mother or myself both of whom have health conditions that make covid deadly to us but the wife made me let him in just because she loves her youngest and was willing to put us both at risk because of it

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

actually its just a variation of the common cold that is a sars virus that mutates about once a decade to become a more lethal version and the afore mentioned Sars virus of a couple of decades ago is a good example from recent history and getting vaxxed cant hurt the slowing of the spread 

I'm not an anti vaxxer. I've had my vaccine and the booster and I encourage everyone to do so... But as you say... It only slows the speed... Us that have been vaxxed can still catch it and spread it and as long as that's true it's only going to continue to mutate. Sometimes I think us vaxxers may be helping it spread... While we can still catch it, we don't get as sick and die and sometimes show no symptoms at all.... We can walk around spreading it without even knowing we have it... The next few years will be interesting....

• Like 1