Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

i brought up a good example the other day on the B2 thread that you could see a girl go up on the roof with a guy and her come back down and grab a box of condoms a jar of lube and a vibrator and not come back down for a couple of hours and if you said they had sex there is always some guy saying well you dont know what they did you have no proof its like that with Matina everyone thinks if she does not come home and tell A on cam what she did it never happened 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

back on topic i feel like martina is wasted now that she has lost her connection to the gov tenants. Hot bi woman who has shown she can have great sex with another woman for hours I would love for her to be given a chance to be in b4 for a couple of months

One might think, but I think she just prioritized parts of 't nher life differently. If she wants to have contact with the GOV girls, she can contact Radi or Holly but seems like she doesn't want to (or has no need for it). It seems that your wish is currently not being fulfilled. Bad for you, good for her since she is currently busy enough with her studies and doesn't need additional confusions.🤭

5 hours ago, yelt said:

On another note, has anyone ever heard Martina and Alberto say “I love you” to each other? 

I've asked that very question a few times, Yelt.  Apparently, nobody has ever heard it.  Always found that curious...  🤔  I suppose there are couples out there that just don't say it, even though they do, but I find that odd.

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Be very skeptical of Covid death reports. Does someone die because of Covid or with Covid?  There is a difference.  It seems that the government isn't our friend when it comes to Covid deaths, but an agent of fear. They never separate them out, no matter what country. Be wary, very wary.

Yes Kenpaul, I might think that but have witnessed the death from COVID-19 in several hospitals in a couple different country.

Hace 6 minutos, yelt dijo:

Sí, Kenpaul, podría pensar eso, pero he sido testigo de la muerte por COVID-19 en varios hospitales en un par de países diferentes.

¿ que sintomas son la muerte por covid ? , sin patologias previas . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yelt said:

En otra nota, ¿alguien ha escuchado alguna vez a Martina y Alberto decirse “te amo” el uno al otro? 

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

He hecho esa misma pregunta varias veces, Yelt. Al parecer, nadie lo ha escuchado nunca. Siempre encontré eso curioso ...  🤔   Supongo que hay parejas que simplemente no lo dicen, aunque lo hacen, pero eso me parece extraño.

They say it many times... "t'estimo" in Catalan or Valencian...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

They say it many times... "t'estimo" in Catalan or Valencian...

Excellent!  Thank you for responding. I read Alberto and Martina had another discussion earlier regarding him getting vaccinated;  Do you know if Alberto agreed? 

Hace 9 minutos, yelt dijo:

¡Excelente! Gracias por responder. Leí que Alberto y Martina tuvieron otra discusión antes con respecto a que él se vacunara; ¿Sabes si Alberto estuvo de acuerdo? 

It wasn't a discussion, they were saying that they were sick of listening to the news because it was always about "covid"....
I have read many comments about Alberto not wanting to get vaccinated, it is a half truth...he said he will get vaccinated when the Spanish vaccine comes out, in a few months if everything goes well...but maybe later he will change his mind and he will not do it either...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn i hate having to explain to people with no sense humor what sarcasm is,this isnt the first time people have taken my sarcasm and thought i was being serious when i use humor to drive home a point

Well you use no punctuation in your posts or emotes, so a lot of your comments have no tone because they can be read in one long giant run on sentence. Obviously a lot of people are going to have a hard time figuring out if you're being sarcastic or not.

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn i hate having to explain to people with no sense humor what sarcasm is,this isnt the first time people have taken my sarcasm and thought i was being serious when i use humor to drive home a point

Well you use no punctuation in your posts or emotes, so a lot of your comments have no tone because they can be read in one long giant run on sentence. Obviously a lot of people are going to have a hard time figuring out if you're being sarcastic or not.

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

It wasn't a discussion, they were saying that they were sick of listening to the news because it was always about "covid"....
I have read many comments about Alberto not wanting to get vaccinated, it is a half truth...he said he will get vaccinated when the Spanish vaccine comes out, in a few months if everything goes well...but maybe later he will change his mind and he will not do it either...🤷🏻‍♂️

Well, that's good news. At least he has a plan. I hope he does not change his mind. Thank you for the information and correction from whomever earlier. 

39 minutes ago, yelt said:
2 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Be very skeptical of Covid death reports. Does someone die because of Covid or with Covid?  There is a difference.  It seems that the government isn't our friend when it comes to Covid deaths, but an agent of fear. They never separate them out, no matter what country. Be wary, very wary.

in the UK most deaths in hospital are put down as covid related even if theyre not 

• Like 1