Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well you use no punctuation in your posts or emotes, so a lot of your comments have no tone because they can be read in one long giant run on sentence. Obviously a lot of people are going to have a hard time figuring out if you're being sarcastic or not.

I can read a 400 page book in a day but granted punctuation and spelling was never my strong point but hey take things in context like that guy really thought i wanted to be a pirate and murder and rape and steal but the gov wont let me,really you cant see thats sarcasm

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Here in the US, it's been a running scandal that hospitals are counting ANY death regardless of cause as COVID if they were positive when they expired.  The theory is that they do this to get more government funding, because it's based on the infected fatality count.  I suspect the death numbers in the US are inflated due to that, however, I don't discount the severity of COVID, especially C19.D.  Many anti vaxxers claim it's no worse than the regular flu... ok, but how many people that you know, or people they know have died from the "regular" flu?  Can't say I know ANY in my 50 years on this earth, but I do now know quite a few who have passed from COVID, so that's proof enough for me that it's more serious.  That's all I'm contributing on this subject.  Moving on...

had a good freind spend 8 weeks in intensive care and was in a coma for a few weeks with covid and known several other people that have actually died from it ,i am so sick of people trying to gloss this over because of a political belief its crazy

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I can read a 400 page book in a day but granted punctuation and spelling was never my strong point but hey take things in context like that guy really thought i wanted to be a pirate and murder and rape and steal but the gov wont let me,really you cant see thats sarcasm

I always like your contribution to the forum and also you being one of the “ old “ members here and having seen many things , it helps for good chats and opinions … BUT … I will go with miscvoyeur on this one and say that I agree with him as your posts are always an one straight writing habit which , especially for  the people who aren’t native English speakers , makes it difficult sometimes to understand where you want to emphasize or make your point clear . But in general and since this is your style as you admit , I have got used to the way you post and the most important in my opinion is that you respect with your posts the tenants and personally i always like this from the forum members . 

I know for example I write long posts which make it difficult for many people here 😂 and despite trying to improve , it’s not so easy , I hope you also improve your comma or full stop grammar missing points ( now you can rightfully say , look who’s talking 😂🤣😛

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Here in the US, it's been a running scandal that hospitals are counting ANY death regardless of cause as COVID if they were positive when they expired.  The theory is that they do this to get more government funding, because it's based on the infected fatality count.  I suspect the death numbers in the US are inflated due to that, however, I don't discount the severity of COVID, especially C19.D.  Many anti vaxxers claim it's no worse than the regular flu... ok, but how many people that you know, or people they know have died from the "regular" flu?  Can't say I know ANY in my 50 years on this earth, but I do now know quite a few who have passed from COVID, so that's proof enough for me that it's more serious.  That's all I'm contributing on this subject.  Moving on...

the real flaw with that arguement is you can actually see the increase in the number of deaths in the population , regardless of what you may think there was a increase in the mortality rate amongst the population  hey all those intensive care units didnt fill up for nothing after all

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always like your contribution to the forum and also you being one of the “ old “ members here and having seen many things , it helps for good chats and opinions … BUT … I will go with miscvoyeur on this one and say that I agree with him as your posts are always an one straight writing habit which , especially for  the people who aren’t native English speakers , makes it difficult sometimes to understand where you want to emphasize or make your point clear . But in general and since this is your style as you admit , I have got used to the way you post and the most important in my opinion is that you respect with your posts the tenants and personally i always like this from the forum members . 

I know for example I write long posts which make it difficult for many people here 😂 and despite trying to improve , it’s not so easy , I hope you also improve your comma or full stop grammar missing points ( now you can rightfully say , look who’s talking 😂🤣😛

I understand your long posts my friend, it's just that I have trouble keeping my eyes open...😏

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Tuve un buen amigo, pasé 8 semanas en cuidados intensivos y estuve en coma durante algunas semanas con covid y conocí a varias otras personas que realmente murieron a causa de él, estoy tan harto de que la gente intente pasar por alto esto debido a una creencia política que es loco

yo no cuestiono el virus , cuestiono la vacuna . ambos creados en un laboratorio  para un fin que desconocemos , y que el tiempo dira .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

again granted i do tend to have sentence run ons and you were a little more diplomatic about it than Misc was, and i have to try and keep in mind the non english speakers and others that just dont know my style and maybe saying hey this is sarcasm every other time i have comment might help oh hell there i go running on with my sentence again  😁

12 minutes ago, tle said:

they went out on the balcony to smoke.

that interesting ! Finally something relevant to Martina here ! Yes ! Thank you !

So we know something is going on with the Big Guy, he keep coming back, sooner or later, he may 'win' Martina ?

What have they do ? The Big Guy is preparing for the weekend night coming with Mart....:cool:

Martina need some real and big action for the weekend ! Yes let go Martina, express yourself to the max this weekend night coming...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

that interesting ! Finally something relevant to Martina here ! Yes ! Thank you !

So we know something is going on with the Big Guy, he keep coming back, sooner or later, he may 'win' Martina ?

What have they do ? The Big Guy is preparing for the weekend night coming with Mart....:cool:

Martina need some real and big action for the weekend ! Yes let go Martina, express yourself to the max this weekend night coming...

Just for clarification purposes this is a guy but not The Big Guy as has been mentioned in the past. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1