Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

51 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Must be quiet in Martina’s apartment given all the talk about COVID vaccines.  

that why, I'm here somewhere waiting for action....and I tired of the show at other apartment. For memories, I was looking at 'old' videos of Nelly, wow she was really something, she was investing a lot of energy...Ah ! I love it !!!!   

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

that why, I'm here somewhere waiting for action....and I tired of the show at other apartment. For memories, I was looking at 'old' videos of Nelly, wow she was really something, she was investing a lot of energy...Ah ! I love it !!!!   

Sometimes when it's quiet the subject changes momentarily. The odd one here and there is not a big problem but when it carries over into multiple pages then all the content of it is move to another topic concerning that issue.

10 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Next thing you know you will demand to steal, kill and rape your neighbour's wife. Hey, bet you don't believe in God too.  Do whatever you want.  That's your motto.  Have a great and happy day, but watch your back because someone else may stab you because they don't have any rules either.

damn i hate having to explain to people with no sense humor what sarcasm is,this isnt the first time people have taken my sarcasm and thought i was being serious when i use humor to drive home a point

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Must be quiet in Martina’s apartment given all the talk about COVID vaccines.  

Yes. Sounds like many have an opinion (which they should) on COVID-19 and all may possibly be open to dispute.  However, is there dispute in 5,255,859 deaths and 265,863,058 confirmed cases from COVID-19 globally. Also, an extremely high number of people hospitalized and in intensive care (ICU) globally due to COVID-19.  The cause and effect of COVID-19 has caused a tremendous strain on medical resources and medical equipment worldwide.

On another note, has anyone ever heard Martina and Alberto say “I love you” to each other? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn i hate having to explain to people with no sense humor what sarcasm is,this isnt the first time people have taken my sarcasm and thought i was being serious when i use humor to drive home a point

I can relate to that...😏

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can relate to that...😏

yes if i remember right you have pointed out to people on here when  i was being sarcastic in the past,i just dont get it this guy really thought i wanted to be a pirate and murder and rape when actually anyone that knows me knows i really wanted to be a viking and murder and rape and pillage 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes if i remember right you have pointed out to people on here when  i was being sarcastic in the past,i just dont get it this guy really thought i wanted to be a pirate and murder and rape when actually anyone that knows me knows i really wanted to be a viking and murder and rape and pillage 🤣

I have, because I recognise it as sarcasm...but what I meant was that quite a few members don't get my sarcasm...Harley has posted that he fucking hates it! All the more reason to keep it going 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have, because I recognise it as sarcasm...but what I meant was that quite a few members don't get my sarcasm...Harley has posted that he fucking hates it! All the more reason to keep it going 🤣

good old Harley i have had him on ignore for years but still see some of his posts i usually ignore them but a couple times a year i just have to give him a hard time  like the other day lol,edited he really hates it when i go after him and that makes it more fun when i do do it lol

• Upvote 2

a big discussion between Martina and Alberto about Covid, Alberto seem mad about talking again about covid, Martina has a stone face.

One advise to Alberto: Stay at home for the rest of your life and let Martina live a her life ! Covid is here to stay for the rest of your life Alberto even if you want to ignore it.

Now, it my turn to be mad about Alberto just like Martina.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

a big discussion between Martina and Alberto about Covid, Alberto seem mad about talking again about covid, Martina has a stone face.

One advise to Alberto: Stay at home for the rest of your life and let Martina live a her life ! Covid is here to stay for the rest of your life Alberto even if you want to ignore it.

Now, it my turn to be mad about Alberto just like Martina.

thats the thing about Covid its not so incredibly deadly that half the people die like the black death from the middle ages but it does kill more people than we are used to,i personally have known a few people that died from it had a guy that i considered to be a good friend in the past spent 8 weeks in intensive care in a coma at times so to say A is ignoring Covid when its M that is ignoring it in her selfish desire to only worry about having a good time and if she brings home a semi deadly disease oh well 

• Like 1