Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

14 minutes ago, tle said:

I'm not an anti vaxxer. I've had my vaccine and the booster and I encourage everyone to do so... But as you say... It only slows the speed... Us that have been vaxxed can still catch it and spread it and as long as that's true it's only going to continue to mutate. Sometimes I think us vaxxers may be helping it spread... While we can still catch it, we don't get as sick and die and sometimes show no symptoms at all.... We can walk around spreading it without even knowing we have it... The next few years will be interesting....

Mmmm...It would be interesting to see the state of the world if we didn't have Covid vaccines...🙄

• Like 1

We're getting totally OT now guys, so can I suggest that anyone wanting to carry on with this discussion take it to the correct thread, before the Mods jump in. I've found over the last year or so that it's pointless arguing with the anti-vax minority. It's as though they're brainwashed into thinking it's safer to not be vaccinated than to have Covid...😒

Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1

Be very skeptical of Covid death reports. Does someone die because of Covid or with Covid?  There is a difference.  It seems that the government isn't our friend when it comes to Covid deaths, but an agent of fear. They never separate them out, no matter what country. Be wary, very wary.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We're getting totally OT now guys, so can I suggest that anyone wanting to carry on with this discussion take it to the correct thread, before the Mods jump in. I've found over the last year or so that it's pointless arguing with the anti-vax minority. It's as though they're brainwashed into thinking it's safer to not be vaccinated than to have Covid...😒

Reaction GIF

yes i think all valid points have been presented and we are venturing into repetition any ways 

• Upvote 1

back on topic i feel like martina is wasted now that she has lost her connection to the gov tenants. Hot bi woman who has shown she can have great sex with another woman for hours I would love for her to be given a chance to be in b4 for a couple of months

1 minute ago, tle said:

Martina was looking really hot laying on the bed earlier.. She seems to have gone out somewhere now.

Maybe just out for a smoke. It'd be nice to have a view of their balcony.

if my wife went to parties at a guys house every friday night then i had video of him and her in the bathroom talking then each taking turns going to the bathroom while the other watched then and after i got home i saw her in his arms in the kitchen and her girlfriend wipping her tit out  and they closed the kitchen door for the first time ever when i was in the shower i might just be tempted to think M and this guy are more than just school buddies lol

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if my wife went to parties at a guys house every friday night then i had video of him and her in the bathroom talking then each taking turns going to the bathroom while the other watched then and after i got home i saw her in his arms in the kitchen and her girlfriend wipping her tit out  and they closed the kitchen door for the first time ever when i was in the shower i might just be tempted to think M and this guy are more than just school buddies lol

and why exactly were M and this guy in the bathroom off M's bedroom when M's girlfriend was laying on the couch

• Confused 1