B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I have never, EVER, believed in this thing. Not because you say so but because all this embarrassment or scandal for a cam girl (Tesla) is as false as Judas. In my opinion it is more likely that Nana has told a lie or that she is simply playing the part of another girl on rlc (aka Poser). Nana for all we know doesn't even have a boyfriend so what should she be scandalized by? already her videos where she masturbates are around on the internet. Those aren't a problem but a video of her fucking a man or a woman is a problem? Bah...

This is of what I have seen her presenting on cameras and that’s why my conclusion concerning her presence . I was a big fan of her when she joined , she seemed natural and a simple daily life girl , much different than the wanna be models that we have been witnessing for many years in Barcelona . 

She tried to hook up with a boyfriend or boyfriends , she was gradually showing more and more and then suddenly , BOOM , nothing , especially after the incident I mentioned . Of course I might be wrong and that’s why it is a personal opinion and conclusion … 

BUT … Nana became really uninterested with RLC after a certain point with the top embarrassing and awful thing she did being to protest about the rest of the girls bringing their boyfriends in the villa , she clearly stated on cameras that she didn’t like for the others to bring men in the villa and oh , what an hypocrisy , she was bringing in the summer and early autumn that guy who slept many times in her room…. An exact same hypocritical request like Nelly when Masha wanted to visit Barcelona and stay in the villa with her sex partner at that time , Hedi , which ultimately led to a 15+ years real life friendship and relationship to be destroyed ( Nelly said to Masha never to contact Bogdan again and sent her to hell 😔

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Holly is very quiet so far during this stay .. i obviously have no idea of what’s going on with her life

I saw Holly from when I joined in late January till when she left.  For me, Holly hasn't changed.  I like her a lot ... but I really want to see the slutty Holly that everyone talks about.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I saw Holly from when I joined in late January till when she left.  For me, Holly hasn't changed.  I like her a lot ... but I really want to see the slutty Holly that everyone talks about.

I think you saw her having one sex session with a guy who seemed to be kind of a long friendship which led to a 48 hours visit in the villa and her enjoying times with him .. it is always the partner in my opinion that can bring on surface many “ dark “ and hidden “ desires “ , Bruno brought this “ hidden “ Holly’s desires on surface , Nelly brought this hidden “ desires “ to Martina , Bruno again brought this crazy metamorphosis on camera sharing things of Gina .. 

We know Holly , I think all eyes are centered now to the the new addition and another newcomer this year , the prey and fantastic so far Luya / Tweety 😇