Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

31 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

:tongue: any fluids that coming in or out the body, so a beer yes, glass of water yes, for the out of the body, there a lot of possibility....For example, Alberto seem to prefer the part that I don't particularly like. When we play with that part, you need to take a real precaution to avoid infection. For woman, the way the thing are in place, represents a big risk of infection if somebody is 'playing' in both place. I see what Alberto is doing, it really not safe... 

Nelly was sticking those fingers and tongue in both places too.... Martina didn't seem to mind....

1 hour ago, tle said:

She has a fantastic ass!

Your right ! If it is done correctly, this ass deserves a penis that deserves it, so Alberto do you have what it take to provide what it take ?

Do I repeat myself here, here I repeat myself...:rolleyes: 

50 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina is out again on a Friday night.  Nothing pulls on my heart strings in RLC nation than these Friday night 11PM departures.

She's just out dancing with her tall buddy.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina is out again on a Friday night.  Nothing pulls on my heart strings in RLC nation than these Friday night 11PM departures.

01:50 She is sleeping ????? Friday night ??? what is happening ???

I'm all mix up !!!

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

01:50 She is sleeping ????? Friday night ??? what is happening ???

I'm all mix up !!!

Most likely not feeling 100%. As you heard earlier Martina is going to her hometown for Christmas.  M & A having a New Year Eve party at there place, more to come. 

26 minutes ago, yelt said:

Most likely not feeling 100%. As you heard earlier Martina is going to her hometown for Christmas.  M & A having a New Year Eve party at there place, more to come. 

For Christmas: with her family in Valencia ? Alberto and the dogs are going too.

For new year: at home ?

Is that it ?

But for the dates, we don't know exactly ?  

Just fun fun, I like to watch the tv program House Hunters International

The episode that I just saw was in Barcelona...funny I didn't look at it the same way I look the other episodes, I don't know why :wink: