• looking at stuff on Amazon
  • looking at some pictures
  • taping a document and traduction
  • looking at what look like the screen forum
  • looking at some pictures
  • but don't seem school stuff because she don't have her school book around
  • under real pressure !

And for the part to dream:

• looking at pictures (again) of the tall guy from the other night, he look handsome and remember those many hours with him at his place after the party
  • writing to Nelly how she love her and she miss her hand all over her body
  • writing to Michael ( again, I like to put the name around) to know if he still available next weekend nights 
  • writing to the fat boy, how is can be so fat but have that big thing between his leg 
  • asking question to the google doctor how to make Alberto last longer

Have fun !!!!:wink:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, JenniferMom said:

Hi Bertie … as I was one who said the couples are boring, let me explain.  I am mostly saying this from POV as a voyeur.  I totally agree with what DD and others have said … these are established couples and often the sex becomes repetitive and routine.  I get that.  It’s wonderful they still have a lot of sex as many couples do not have this much after these many years.  Keeping things spicy is not easy so people look at sex like brushing your teeth.  You need to do it to stay healthy but the romantic element suffers.

As a voyeur this is not self-punishment.  It is more FOMO fear of missing out.  We watch because we hope something exciting happens like Martina/Nelly.  And yes given Martina did happen, many of us want to see it happen again (not necessarily with Nelly but we want to see Martina express her lust again).  FOMO is greatest around Martina because the potential is very real.  I don’t think anyone feels like Nana might have a torrid lesbian fling anytime soon.

A ton of people stopped subscriptions and hang on here for FOMO.  This does not sound like self-punishment to me.  At some point I will be on the side of folks who have not renewed their sub.

Hi Jen, I am always happy to receive a comment from you. Fully understand you. I just find it a bit tiring that some people keep complaining that some couples / girls are boring if they don't have exciting sex frequently.  Can understand that people want to get something for their money. But it should not be forgotten that RLC is not a pure sex portal (knows that many see it differently) but a reallife portal in which sex is also shown. If what is shown is too boring for me, I don't pay and watch something else. FOMO might be an argument, but only for some time.  But everyone has to decide for themselves, but doesn't necessarily have to complain about how boring it here again and again.😉

On 12/11/2021 at 7:24 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

That's the advantage of being a suck ass on this forum!!

LMAO. Tell the truth Harley, you'd love to know what's really going on. Considering that you sometimes like to know the minutest far end of a fart nobody could give a toss little detail, I'm sure you'd be interested in a full on translated conversation. No arse sucking involved...But hey, don't you arse suck to gather your 100% accurate facts?...😏. No? well same here mate...😁

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh come on really right after Boggy says hey i dont want you having sex with my wife he gives her a 3 hour ride home and isnt it lucky he was giving Martina a ride home when he just could not do some RLC buisness and would have been lost if Martina was not there to help him with the language 🤣

The Exorcist Wind GIF by filmeditor

10 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

Aunt Flow came to visit yesterday.

Ah ! your right....

But we know that doesn't stop Martina her libido

when this happens it varies a lot from woman to woman, in my case, my libido automatically goes to 0.

this is another reason that proves that Martina has such a strong libido and add to that her 'free will' = a good cocktail to explore all sources of sexual pleasures anytime 

• Sad 1