Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

6 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

who's know, maybe she has read it and practice it during the weekend nights....those party place has always some theme and maybe of one them was " Kama Sutra all night !". I know that in Barcelona and other place in Europe, they have those special sexual party.     

If she would give us Kama Sutra lessons she'd be top camera every night...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tle said:

If she would give us Kama Sutra lessons she'd be top camera every night...

more then this, the camcaps server would go down because of so much "solicitation" or if you prefer "stimulation".....that would go crazy

But we all know that she had all what it take to do it all the wayyyyyyyyy 

Oh again, I'm dreaming too much :tongue:

43 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

more then this, the camcaps server would go down because of so much "solicitation" or if you prefer "stimulation".....that would go crazy

But we all know that she had all what it take to do it all the wayyyyyyyyy 

Oh again, I'm dreaming too much :tongue:

I looks like we're camping again.

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes your right. She is already starting the peak of her sexual need, usually for woman is start around 30 but in her cas, she is more 'advance' in her sexual life.

She fill those need in the same way as the need to eat and I'm happy for her, the sexual life is a NORMAL thing in life and Martina has lean it very young and it good for her.

We all know that in this world,  pleasure for women is often reprimanded: education, religion, violence, authority etc.

Me, I was lucky that my mother was very 'open' on that side of life. I wonder what was the sexual education for Martina ?      

Martina's entire family must be "open sexually" as Martina has showered, peed, walked around in her panties and no bra and a few other "open" things in front of her brother and he in front of her. Not something common here in the USA. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina's entire family must be "open sexually" as Martina has showered, peed, walked around in her panties and no bra and a few other "open" things in front of her brother and he in front of her. Not something common here in the USA. 

I even saw her dancing naked in the bathroom and bedroom with her brother.. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

well you can show all kinds of criminal acts and weapons in public, but bare breasts or the f-word are not allowed ... strange kind of morality in many parts of USA

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, tle said:

I even saw her dancing naked in the bathroom and bedroom with her brother.. 

What ? I didn't know the dancing part, wow ! I believe you but I will be happy to see it but I guest is impossible.

But it give another reason why Martina can have sexual pleasure outside Alberto with no problem. For her, to do it with another person (man or woman) it is just like other activities in life. For most of us, sexual activities goes only with your love relationship when you are in a real relationship.

Now I understand better the meaning of sexual activities for Martina.

And when she bate or touch herself almost any time and anywhere. She has no other consideration than to give herself this type of pleasure even if it is sexual, for her a sexual pleasure is considered as any other pleasure in life, like eating, "why not " she must think.

On the other hand, it's weird to see her masturbate when the slightest opportunity presents itself and she doesn't do it because of the cam like in the other apartement.

We all thought that Alberto was 'special' to live in that relationship but let me tell you that Martina is also 'special' : weird couple, case close !   

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

The point is you think you've got it, but it's far more likely that it's entirely different.😂

So I think what you saying is that Martina gives her love to special people.  Not just anyone.  And she is very particular.  And she has to trust them as well.  This trust is as important as the sex.

• Upvote 1