Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Well, I work in the entertainment business in LA for a few years, little time ago, for business strategy works and I came across to a lot of peoples... I can say that my work invoke to do a lot of deductions about facts and make scenario of why something had happen and what could happen so administrators can make decision. 

But in my pastime, I'm writing a scenario for a film that would have very creazy stuff, I must admit...maybe I would take some idea here about the forum and Martina and Alberto, they give me very good material...

Thanks for the response...don't forget that the sexual attraction and what appeared to be genuine love between Martina and Nelly is a very, very difficult bond to break...real love, despite outside pressure, will find ways to exist. I know that some here, who I deeply respect, feel that the affair is over...maybe the on-line affair is, but it is, in my opinion, that it's still possible that something is still going on between these two women...pure speculation though. We just don't know...the "translators" don't share enough of what they know, despite their knowledge, so we are all  "left in the dark". Personally, I think Martina and Nelly are still in love, despite the pressures.

2 hours ago, DWI said:

We just don't know...the "translators" don't share enough of what they know, despite their knowledge, so we are all  "left in the dark". Personally, I think Martina and Nelly are still in love, despite the pressures.

They shared enough for people to know that Martina and Nelly are more than over.

6 hours ago, darkman said:

ella quería trio los tres , con Alberto incluido , el dijo que si le gustaría , pero que no pagando , Martina dijo que no le parecía mal una prostituta que estaba haciendo su trabajo , sin duda añora a Nelly , hace años que dije que este hombre se quedara solo y desolado , el esta enamorado de ella , pero ella no de el , podían convencer a marta , me gusta esa canija , hace tiempo que no viene a enseñar el coño . tambien hablaron de ir la semana que viene a un hotel , ella tiene ganas , asi se lo dijo y el dijo que si .

Un threesum, sería un desarrollo interesante. ¿Hotel? ¿Estás diciendo que planean ir a un hotel ... por qué?

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Compartieron lo suficiente para que la gente sepa que Martina y Nelly están más que terminadas.

personalmente creo , que no existe enamoramiento , solo que esta mujer no esta completa a nivel sexual , Alberto es muy normal , y ella en plenos 24 , 25 años necesita sexo , pensemos que están en una pagina de sexo , no cualquier persona promedio estaría en RLC , vendiendo su vida 24/7 , esta chica lo que necesita es un macho alfa , como esto no lo va ha consentir estando con Alberto , un sucedáneo es el sexo con nelly , haciendo eso puede tener las dos cosas .

5 hours ago, darkman said:

personalmente creo , que no existe enamoramiento , solo que esta mujer no esta completa a nivel sexual , Alberto es muy normal , y ella en plenos 24 , 25 años necesita sexo , pensemos que están en una pagina de sexo , no cualquier persona promedio estaría en RLC , vendiendo su vida 24/7 , esta chica lo que necesita es un macho alfa , como esto no lo va ha consentir estando con Alberto , un sucedáneo es el sexo con nelly , haciendo eso puede tener las dos cosas .

Yes your right. She is already starting the peak of her sexual need, usually for woman is start around 30 but in her cas, she is more 'advance' in her sexual life.

She fill those need in the same way as the need to eat and I'm happy for her, the sexual life is a NORMAL thing in life and Martina has lean it very young and it good for her.

We all know that in this world,  pleasure for women is often reprimanded: education, religion, violence, authority etc.

Me, I was lucky that my mother was very 'open' on that side of life. I wonder what was the sexual education for Martina ?      

3 hours ago, tle said:

Alberto reading La Doctrina Secreta.. Some deep shit...

Oh my god, heavy stuff for Alberto !

He should read the Karma Sutra book (the one with illustrations...) this will be very very good for him, martina and us, everybody win here !

Think about it Alberto, the competition is very important here between the appartements since the last few week on LRC, everything has change....

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh my god, heavy stuff for Alberto !

He should read the Karma Sutra book (the one with illustrations...) this will be very very good for him, martina and us, everybody win here !

Think about it Alberto, the competition is very important here between the appartements since the last few week on LRC, everything has change....

Maybe Martine will read and demonstrate the Kama Sutra to Alberto (and us)... We can only hope....

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, tle said:

Maybe Martine will read and demonstrate the Kama Sutra to Alberto (and us)... We can only hope....

who's know, maybe she has read it and practice it during the weekend nights....those party place has always some theme and maybe of one them was " Kama Sutra all night !". I know that in Barcelona and other place in Europe, they have those special sexual party.