Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

3 hours ago, tle said:

I DO NOT KNOW

So if you DO NOT KNOW, does it mean that can also say I DO NOT KNOW or TO BE OR NOT TO BE could be the answer, I get lost easily in quantum physics here....

what are the strange creatures on my wall right now...

suddenly I'm at the beach in Barcelona, topless and Alberto is looking at me (stop looking at my boobs Alberto !) and Martina has her top but not her bottom and suddenly I see in the distance that Nelly is coming and she is completely naked...I ask 'where is Bodgan' Nelly reply 'he is in the garage'....hum...it must be those new organic mushrooms, I eat a few minutes ago...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

So if you DO NOT KNOW, does it mean that can also say I DO NOT KNOW or TO BE OR NOT TO BE could be the answer, I get lost easily in quantum physics here....

suddenly I'm at the beach in Barcelona, topless and Alberto is looking at me (stop looking at my boobs Alberto !) and Martina has her top but not her bottom and suddenly I see in the distance that Nelly is coming and she is completely naked...I ask 'where is Bodgan' Nelly reply 'he is in the garage'....hum...it must be those new organic mushrooms, I eat a few minutes ago...

Yep... must be the shrooms...

can you tell me if everybody is at the apartment ? I think one of the fish is not there ?

Does Martina has bring that fish with her when she has gone out the last time ?

By the way, there a lot of action at the other apartments, I wonder if Martina can go to the villa and teach the girls how to do 'business' with RLC ?

Imagine: a real formation by Martina and Nelly how to do stuff: the bath, how to get drunk, how to fuck anywhere, how to place yourself with the camera, how to smoke with showing it, how to speak to a man (example Bogdan)  etc , That would be GREAT !

Do you have other aspect to suggest for that formation ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, darkman said:

ella le esta pidiendo un trio , con una chica prostituta y el dice que no , que si le gusta pero no pagando . esta caliente la conversación .

only Nelly can satisfied Martina, why don't invite Nelly, Alberto can watch if he want or talk in the phone with Bohdan  

• Sad 1

ella quería trio los tres , con Alberto incluido , el dijo que si le gustaría , pero que no pagando , Martina dijo que no le parecía mal una prostituta que estaba haciendo su trabajo , sin duda añora a Nelly , hace años que dije que este hombre se quedara solo y desolado , el esta enamorado de ella , pero ella no de el , podían convencer a marta , me gusta esa canija , hace tiempo que no viene a enseñar el coño . tambien hablaron de ir la semana que viene a un hotel , ella tiene ganas , asi se lo dijo y el dijo que si .

21 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Nice scenario girlfun2. Maybe you could contact an adult film director about this drug-induced fantasy...it would certainly not be the first time that such an idea resulted in a major film hit! Of course, the real Martina, Nelly, Bogdan and Alberto would have to be in the starring roles, right? I must say that the more I read your posts, the more impressed I am with your free-spirted approach...agree or disagree, I think we need more of that here...as we say in the U.S., keep "pushing the envelope"...that's what provokes alternative thought like yours. Very nice post.

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Nice scenario girlfun2. Maybe you could contact an adult film director about this drug-induced fantasy...it would certainly not be the first time that such an idea resulted in a major film hit! Of course, the real Martina, Nelly, Bogdan and Alberto would have to be in the starring roles, right? I must say that the more I read your posts, the more impressed I am with your free-spirted approach...agree or disagree, I think we need more of that here...as we say in the U.S., keep "pushing the envelope"...that's what provokes alternative thought like yours. Very nice post.

Well, I work in the entertainment business in LA for a few years, little time ago, for business strategy works and I came across to a lot of peoples... I can say that my work invoke to do a lot of deductions about facts and make scenario of why something had happen and what could happen so administrators can make decision. 

But in my pastime, I'm writing a scenario for a film that would have very creazy stuff, I must admit...maybe I would take some idea here about the forum and Martina and Alberto, they give me very good material...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1