Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

A question to all of you:

• considering the new Omicron/covid, will Martina go out those weekend night and party for the next few week (Christmas time) ?   and exchange body fluids with others ( you know what I mean ) ?
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

• considering the new Omicron/covid, will Martina go out those weekend night and party for the next few week (Christmas time) ?   and exchange body fluids with others ( you know what I mean ) ?

She is vaccinated , young , even if she gets it , she will most probably not get any serious problems .. Life continues for everyone , the problem is Alberto who isn’t vaccinated , so if he gets it , let’s hope that his system can handle well .. on the other hand , Martina has some surprises for the viewers during Christmas period I believe , so , let’s see .

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

No...She's spending Christmas in her hometown with the dogs and they're having a New Year Party at Martina's...Then we'll see her exchanging body fluids on cam with her friends she normally does off cam...😏

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is vaccinated , young , even if she gets it , she will most probably not get any serious problems .. Life continues for everyone , the problem is Alberto who isn’t vaccinated , so if he gets it , let’s hope that his system can handle well .. on the other hand , Martina has some surprises for the viewers during Christmas period I believe , so , let’s see .

Sorry...not a good way to look at it DD...Irresponsible. She could pass it on to those around her. It's not all about her 😒

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

your right, but it's like a russian roulette game and the best option is not to take too big risk for nothing.

Some surprise ? Oh ! no....we have to guest again...I like that @ddhm ! A big reunion of the former participants of the villa ? That would be great ! :angel:

Are you like me, I miss last year's holiday villa parties, oh ! it was so fun to see the good friendship between them !!!! I was getting the feeling they were kind of a big family. And today there only Martina who is still here with no visit to the villa. :undecided: But you know me, I miss Nelly, the energy she put in love making was incredible. Even in the old video (with no silicone), she was fucking creasy with Bogdan and so tenderness with Martina, I imagine myself in Martina place, those eye of Nelly looking at you so tenderly and the touch that follow...oh...oh..oh..     

By the way, Love you too @ddhm ::)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

your right, but it's like a russian roulette game and the best option is not to take too big risk for nothing.

Some surprise ? Oh ! no....we have to guest again...I like that @ddhm ! A big reunion of the former participants of the villa ? That would be great ! :angel:

Are you like me, I miss last year's holiday villa parties, oh ! it was so fun to see the good friendship between them !!!! I was getting the feeling they were kind of a big family. And today there only Martina who is still here with no visit to the villa. :undecided: But you know me, I miss Nelly, the energy she put in love making was incredible. Even in the old video (with no silicone), she was fucking creasy with Bogdan and so tenderness with Martina, I imagine myself in Martina place, those eye of Nelly looking at you so tenderly and the touch that follow...oh...oh..oh..     

By the way, Love you too @ddhm ::)

Look how Nelly can be so sexy, no wonder Martina likes having sex with her

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...She's spending Christmas in her hometown with the dogs and they're having a New Year Party at Martina's...Then we'll see her exchanging body fluids on cam with her friends she normally does off cam...😏

Thanks for sharing with the forum as oppose to having them in suspense.  I was not going to bring it up but they have been planning the party for a bit. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

She and Alberto will have a party for the New Year eve 😉 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...not a good way to look at it DD...Irresponsible. She could pass it on to those around her. It's not all about her 😒

It’s not her problem if the others around her are irresponsible .I guess that she’s responsible , I have always seen her before going taking her mask , she goes at school where she deals with many people daily which shows that at least she respects any measures the city of Barcelona has taken , it’s not her problem if she wants to live with the virus being a reality of our lives and she making anything possible to protect herself and the people she cares but the people around her think like immature people .

It is a very sensitive subject in any case , so let’s not go into this discussion again .

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I don't know what you mean. Like drinking someone else's beer?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't know what you mean. Like drinking someone else's beer?

:tongue: any fluids that coming in or out the body, so a beer yes, glass of water yes, for the out of the body, there a lot of possibility....For example, Alberto seem to prefer the part that I don't particularly like. When we play with that part, you need to take a real precaution to avoid infection. For woman, the way the thing are in place, represents a big risk of infection if somebody is 'playing' in both place. I see what Alberto is doing, it really not safe...