Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

46 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

My guess for Alberto sleeping on the sofa, is that he lets Martina sleep in the bed to get proper rest because she gets up so early to go to class. Also with him on the sofa she doesn't disturb him when she gets up.

Should be no more classes till after the New Year.

5 hours ago, james deen said:

by far the best sex session ive seen from alberto and Martina and hopefully its not a one off 

I'm late, is it still available on the replay ? Those 2 videos  in the bedroom ?

17 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

hum....what kind of repair before I go...

You probably just need to carry them a new TV with you when you go.. But that TV on the fritz has gotten Alberto in the bed with Martina a bit more so maybe just leave the living room TV broke...

21 minutes ago, tle said:

You probably just need to carry them a new TV with you when you go.. But that TV on the fritz has gotten Alberto in the bed with Martina a bit more so maybe just leave the living room TV broke...

surprisingly maybe I will broke the new tv and ask Alberto to wait in the bedroom with Martina for the time I will repair the tv again and I know it gona take a long time. I will make some test with the cam from RLC and replay video between Martina and Nelly, Nelly and Bogdan, Martina and Alberto ask them if the image is ok and ask again and again just to make sure that the tv is ok. Them  I will ask Alberto and Martina to do some action in the bedroom and make sur on my side that the tv on RLC is showing everything ok from the bedroom. And to make sure, I will do a lot of replay from other apartments; certainly from Masha . I'm very a conscientious person ::)

And before I leave, I will kiss Taco and Blacky and will turn and do a smile smile for you at the cam with my thumb up !   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

surprisingly maybe I will broke the new tv and ask Alberto to wait in the bedroom with Martina for the time I will repair the tv again and I know it gona take a long time. I will make some test with the cam from RLC and replay video between Martina and Nelly, Nelly and Bogdan, Martina and Alberto ask them if the image is ok and ask again and again just to make sure that the tv is ok. Them  I will ask Alberto and Martina to do some action in the bedroom and make sur on my side that the tv on RLC is showing everything ok from the bedroom. And to make sure, I will do a lot of replay from other apartments; certainly from Masha . I'm very a conscientious person ::)

And before I leave, I will kiss Taco and Blacky and will turn and do a smile smile for you at the cam with my thumb up !   

Can you please break the fish tank too while you're there?

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

What a guy!

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

What a guy!

Thank @ashleyxyz Even if I'm bi, like Martina, it my feminine touch that allows me to do well in detail.

And I can add that I will ask Alberto that he make sure that he doesn't block the cam because it can break the tv again and also the RLCam: "Alberto make sure that we always see Martina in full shape for every position, the tv and the RLCam are program to work that way, you understand Alberto ? I love you too Alberto ! Kiss you ! "

Alberto is asking me if he could see Masha : " No Alberto, Masha need it every 15 minutes, so you still need to practice again and again and again with Martina before, try to do it every 30 minutes, Martina will be more then happy." If you are able to do it, the tv or the RLCam will not broke again and maybe after a few month of practice, you can meet Masha without Martina because to do both at the same time, you will be dead in 5 minutes ! Everybody here in the forum are behind you Alberto, GO FOR IT, YOU CAN DO IT  !!!!"

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Not to much action here, I think that Masha is "draining" all activities......and also every man she bring to her apartment :biggrin:

Come-on Martina and Alberto ! the competition is fierce, Masha and the girls at the villa are getting plenty of exercises for the Christmas holidays, like everything in life: practice, practice and practice again :tongue:

Applying the karma sutra exercice is still a good strategy ! We all we all agree here ! 

Time for my porto....and for that song: ONE for the money, TWO for the show, THREE to get ready now go !!!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Not to much action here, I think that Masha is "draining" all activities......and also every man she bring to her apartment :biggrin:

Come-on Martina and Alberto ! the competition is fierce, Masha and the girls at the villa are getting plenty of exercises for the Christmas holidays, like everything in life: practice, practice and practice again :tongue:

Applying the karma sutra exercice is still a good strategy ! We all we all agree here ! 

Time for my porto....and for that song: ONE for the money, TWO for the show, THREE to get ready now go !!!!

I think you need to go visit Martina.