Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

44 minutes ago, yelt said:

I just listened to a conversation between Martina and Alberto provided to me from Friday night 12/17 at 17:35pm Barcelona time, in the dark, where the one question that came to light was Alberto mentioning several times to Martina "He did not know what is wrong with him".  Quite frankly, I was embarrassed for him listening to his conversation to Martina. 

I recall Martina and Alberto have been together for seven years and five on RLC. He has been hiding under Martina's skirt for three years using COVID has an excuse for not acquiring or looking for a job.  It is unaccusable as I believe many would agree.  

It is time for Alberto to be a proud barceloní, put on his big boy pants, get immunized and stop being such a coward.  If he requires medical assistance, he should seek out a good clinic or make a visit to one of the best hospitals in Barcelonès, Hospital Sanitas CIMA. 

Not to question your integrity and honesty and motive, but there are so many possible alternate explanations for this conversation including not translatiung the conversation properly or not taking the conversation in context.  Before making a comment regarding how embarrassed you were, I would suggest that if one of the interpretors think that this conversation was sufficiently important, I would wait for their interpretation before I would condemn Alberto and call him names for all the terrible things he has done to Martina.  I believe that this is the life that Martina and Alberto have decided to live.  Martina has many advantages of living with Alberto including having the freedom that she prefers and at the same time loving him for who he is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I just listened to a conversation between Martina and Alberto provided to me from Friday night 12/17 at 17:35pm Barcelona time, in the dark, where the one question that came to light was Alberto mentioning several times to Martina "He did not know what is wrong with him".  Quite frankly, I was embarrassed for him listening to his conversation to Martina. 

I recall Martina and Alberto have been together for seven years and five on RLC. He has been hiding under Martina's skirt for three years using COVID has an excuse for not acquiring or looking for a job.  It is unaccusable as I believe many would agree.  

It is time for Alberto to be a proud barceloní, put on his big boy pants, get immunized and stop being such a coward.  If he requires medical assistance, he should seek out a good clinic or make a visit to one of the best hospitals in Barcelonès, Hospital Sanitas CIMA. 

What is wrong with Alberto? Do you mean other than having one of the most beautiful women in Spain in his bed while he sleeps on the sofa?

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Hi yelt. Do not completely understand what you mean. Conversation between Martina and Alberto in which Alberto says to Martina  "He did not know what is wrong with him"?

I think he means someone else ...Why should he speak of himself in the third person? 🤔

23 minutes ago, tle said:

What is wrong with Alberto? Do you mean other than having one of the most beautiful women in Spain in his bed while he sleeps on the sofa?

I'm sure he didn't meant that...if she is one of the most beautiful women in Spain, I don't know but she is for sure above the everage....👍

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I'm sure he didn't meant that...if she is one of the most beautiful women in Spain, I don't know but she is for sure above the everage....👍

I'd put her way above average. Anyway, Alberto is a fool to sleep on the sofa with that beauty alone in his bed....

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Fine for me.  Agree is a bit strange this sleeping on sofa. We all don't know the exact reasons for him sleeping on the sofa...perhaps she or he is snoring ?  😂

Its not unusual for these two to try out all the beds. Especially Alberto. Start in one bed end up in another. If for no other reason its raises "speculation" which drives theses forums.

Alberto and Martina are horny as hell.  I have not timed it but it felt like they had fuckied for over an hour.  I was exhausted just watching them.  This will be a replay eligible for an Oscar.  Thanks Martina and Alberto.  Your love for each other continues strong. And now they are snuggling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My guess for Alberto sleeping on the sofa, is that he lets Martina sleep in the bed to get proper rest because she gets up so early to go to class. Also with him on the sofa she doesn't disturb him when she gets up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1