Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

16 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You really believe that thin blue kotek you're wearing over your face will prevent microscopic virus from entering your nose & mouth !! Do you wear a mask over your eyes 👀 cause you can catch covid-19 thur your eyes 👀 Also if you do a little bit of research you'll see that all the specialized doctors that work with viruses wear a space suit not the blue kotek 

You are so gullible, nothing more than a sheeple

26 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm not vaccinated or wear a mask, and in Florida you have the FREEDOM to decide if you want to be vaccinated or even if you want to wear a mask

We have freedom of not wearing a mask while out but most people carry a mask with them as some establishments have signage posted No Mask, No Service.  But just to walk down the street one is not needed.

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You are so gullible, nothing more than a sheeple

Wonder why the military gave me a mask that covered my eyes 👀 nose 👃 and mouth with a replacement filter, wow the military 🪖 could've save money 💰 💸 using that thin blue kotek if it could protect you.  So who's the gullible sheep 🐑 🤔 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, emnv said:

Their current plans (subject to chage as usual) are:

Tonight: Probably Martina out again with her tall friend & his friends

Dec 21- Last day of classes

Dec 22- First trimester grades

Dec 23-26-Trip to their hometown, with the dogs. Thety don't have the train tickets yet, changes may happen.

Dec 31- Dinner at home with friends (6 girls + 4 boys so far). Night out after dinner, to a disco party. Back home to sleep the next morning.

Jan 10 - First day of classes

Big respect as always … 😇

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

You really believe that thin blue kotek you're wearing over your face will prevent microscopic virus from entering your nose & mouth !! Do you wear a mask over your eyes 👀 cause you can catch covid-19 thur your eyes 👀 Also if you do a little bit of research you'll see that all the specialized doctors that work with viruses wear a space suit not the blue kotek 

its to keep you from blowing your germs all over everyone else just the same as they taught you as a little kid cover your cough or sneeze, just think about it when you have surgery they all wear masks because they dont want to expose the patient to anything not the other way around,so you are asked to wear a mask to protect us from you just in case you have covid,but people are so self centered if you told them it wont protect you to wear it but willl protect others from you so many would chose not to wear it that it would not be funny

40 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Wonder why the military gave me a mask that covered my eyes 👀 nose 👃 and mouth with a replacement filter, wow the military 🪖 could've save money 💰 💸 using that thin blue kotek if it could protect you.  So who's the gullible sheep 🐑 🤔 

You do realize that a mask it not for YOUR protection.  It is to keep your shit from infecting others.  So get back to your "research"

• Like 1

The problem with the anti-vaxer and "no mask" attitude is that it is very political.  They justify their position by saying that they must have their freedom.  The problem is that their freedom is only successful if they don't die of Covid.  It will be too late to admit you are wrong if you are dead.  There are a significantly greater number of anti-vaxers and "no maskers' getting sick and/or dying than vaxers and maskers.  And if you look in terms of percentages of people getting sick who are non-vaxed versus people who are vaxed, it's scary.

I still say to those people who are not vaxed, I truly hope you never get sick and die.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You do realize that a mask it not for YOUR protection.  It is to keep your shit from infecting others.  So get back to your "research"

Again that thin blue kotex of a mask 😷 is going to prevent the viruses from going thur it if I sneeze or cough 🤧 keep believing the lies the government tells you just keep sticking your head in the sand

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

duh maybe for gas as that is the only thing ever that actually has been used in war,and maybe a lot less protection could protect you from a biological and Covid is hardly a military grade biological weapon lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ah, that's the answer, you are a military meathead, all braun & no brains, you are even more gullible than I previously thought, the scary thing is there are thousands of fools like you walking amongst us

Peanut Butter Professor GIF by Jif

• Upvote 1