Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm not vaccinated or wear a mask, and in Florida you have the FREEDOM to decide if you want to be vaccinated or even if you want to wear a mask

I wish the hospitals had the FREEDOM to refuse admission and treatment to non-vaccinated people who show at at there door suffering from Covid.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I wish the hospitals had the FREEDOM to refuse admission and treatment to non-vaccinated people who show at at there door suffering from Covid.

funny how more people have died from covid-19 in the last 10 months with some many people that are wearing mask 😷 and are vaccinated than last year when we didn't have a vaccine 

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I am vaccinated and there have been times I do not feel well enough but I still go out and about.  I have no other choices available to me.  I would not know if I do have it or not I have never been tested for it.  

totally irresponsible if you dont feel well take the test 😱🤡 no excuses for your behaviour 

• Upvote 1

So she was not at home all night and then (drunk or not) came home with a friend in the morning. Smart, she satisfies all speculators here who think she is having an affair (s). Also, the fact that she comes home with her class mate for sure raises all kinds of guesswork that we then have to endure.😫 The only thing I criticize is that, despite being sick and I still believe it is normal cold, she spends out all night. Whether this is necessary in her condition, well I don't know ...🤔 But it is her life...

I just listened to a conversation between Martina and Alberto provided to me from Friday night 12/17 at 17:35pm Barcelona time, in the dark, where the one question that came to light was Alberto mentioning several times to Martina "He did not know what is wrong with him".  Quite frankly, I was embarrassed for him listening to his conversation to Martina. 

I recall Martina and Alberto have been together for seven years and five on RLC. He has been hiding under Martina's skirt for three years using COVID has an excuse for not acquiring or looking for a job.  It is unaccusable as I believe many would agree.  

It is time for Alberto to be a proud barceloní, put on his big boy pants, get immunized and stop being such a coward.  If he requires medical assistance, he should seek out a good clinic or make a visit to one of the best hospitals in Barcelonès, Hospital Sanitas CIMA.