Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Detrez said:

Can someone please explain to me why Leora is always in the Popular cameras?  She doesn't do anything.  She hasn't had sex on camera in what, 2 years

She’s alone , no boyfriends , the audience watching her is mostly older people , either widowed or many years married and tired of their weddings , bored of life hobbies or doing things , retirees that for them Leora is a great all day escape to watch , there are no interactions with other people , it is THEIR LEORA . They can wake up with her , see her dressing , taking a shower , eating , they virtually live with her without their physical presence and this it can’t happen with any other apartment … why ? Because all the other apartments , the tenants have chosen sharing themselves with others , Leora has chosen to share herself on cameras without anyone .. and before the responses come about her life in Russia and Paul , Paul was the most hated guy and everybody hated him seeing her with this woman .. 

Seeing deeper , it’s a pity watching a woman at her early 30s trying to fight her loneliness that she suffers by inventing ways to keep herself busy and in a way feel “ warm “ and that there are people who watch her , this makes her not feeling lonely in a way . 

But when the “ lights “ are off or she’s tired or bored , then she’s seeking the company of her portable devices to at least have a look of how the world looks also outside .. there has never been a person who has stayed mentally ok having chosen a way of life the way Leora does .. the results of fair criticism from people who observe carefully and not worshiping no matter what she does ( which for the fanatics are always positive and there are never mistakes .. ) are the biggest proof of what I am saying . 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s alone , no boyfriends , the audience watching her is mostly older people , either widowed or many years married and tired of their weddings , bored of life hobbies or doing things , retirees that for them Leora is a great all day escape to watch , there are no interactions with other people , it is THEIR LEORA . They can wake up with her , see her dressing , taking a shower , eating , they virtually live with her without their physical presence and this it can’t happen with any other apartment … why ? Because all the other apartments , the tenants have chosen sharing themselves with others , Leora has chosen to share herself on cameras without anyone .. and before the responses come about her life in Russia and Paul , Paul was the most hated guy and everybody hated him seeing her with this woman .. 

Seeing deeper , it’s a pity watching a woman at her early 30s trying to fight her loneliness that she suffers by inventing ways to keep herself busy and in a way feel “ warm “ and that there are people who watch her , this makes her not feeling lonely in a way . 

But when the “ lights “ are off or she’s tired or bored , then she’s seeking the company of her portable devices to at least have a look of how the world looks also outside .. there has never been a person who has stayed mentally ok having chosen a way of life the way Leora does .. the results of fair criticism from people who observe carefully and not worshiping no matter what she does ( which for the fanatics are always positive and there are never mistakes .. ) are the biggest proof of what I am saying . 

You nailed it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

He has for upteenth time just like a broken record. 💤

It’s funny that you comment this about my opinion when you read here everyday around 30-35 posts per day that happened yesterday and the day before and the day before that one repeating the same procedure daily with some small changes according to the mood or the outside plans .. these aren’t broken records posts obviously that make the topics last for 2-3 days and the 10 pages are exactly what you say , broken records … anyway , as always , even the repeated opinions here as long as they don’t favor the woman who is called Leora and they don’t come with appreciation and they just  present a fair criticism based on arguments , especially according to the old glorious days and the situation we currently watch , are faced with heat .. that’s fine 😇 we are only human after all , enjoy the new Year and hope you resubscribe and let the forum knows if you are going to watch a repeated broken record by Leora , the same that some people like me as you claim post here . 

2 hours ago, van the man said:

One thing for her to do is open her eyes> She spends the whole bate with her eyes closed as she tries to be authentic but in reality avoiding eye contact with the cams is totally false

She used to look at the camera. I miss those days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She could piss on the floor, that would be something new she hasn't done before.   :biggrin:

peeing the exorcist GIF

You missed that day then SC..? I have it recorded if you want me to send you a copy.

Please send $5 to the “ dick magnate benevolent fund “ and trust me !

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You missed that day then SC..? I have it recorded if you want me to send you a copy.

Please send $5 to the “ dick magnate benevolent fund “ and trust me !

At the old apartment she was bating on the leather chair and lost it squirting all over the floor.  Quite a puddle I might add.