Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

She back on the clock moving it around.  $$$

How much longer does she think she can be in RLC?

Wonder if she'll be the first 40 year old on RLC?  Be interesting watching her age as we have seen from 2013 and the changes so far. She's far more attractive now than then in my opinion.

She'll still have it if she stops eating just before bedtime as that habit packs on the pounds especially after 30.

Nice looking woman and probably still will be. When she leaves I drop my RLC subscription that day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She back on the clock moving it around.  $$$

How much longer does she think she can be in RLC?

Wonder if she'll be the first 40 year old on RLC?  Be interesting watching her age as we have seen from 2013 and the changes so far. She's far more attractive now than then in my opinion.

She'll still have it if she stops eating just before bedtime as that habit packs on the pounds especially after 30.

Nice looking woman and probably still will be. When she leaves I drop my RLC subscription that day.

Drop your sub could be the end of this year. Let us see if RLC can come up with a solution at some point with suitable replacements but there is only one Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

I miss her interactions with Malia.  By herself her actions are standard and boring.  I would like to see her come up with some new unique actions.

She could piss on the floor, that would be something new she hasn't done before.   :biggrin:

peeing the exorcist GIF

• Haha 8

9 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

I miss her interactions with Malia.  By herself her actions are standard and boring.  I would like to see her come up with some new unique actions.

Really, that was a terrible performance.  I see your standards are low.

• Sad 2