Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Ste said:

Nice move Nicholas season of goodwill for the woman known as Leora right back on topic

I am guilty of posting off topic at times myself in the past and every once in awhile as well. But more often than not, I try to make an effort to try to refrain from doing so. The woman known as Leora is a good subject to comment in regards to.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There are many in life that do not believe in any 'season of goodwill to all mankind', or so it has seemed throughout my experiences in life. Although I have always believed that such a saying actually meant a 'season of goodwill to all including womankind as well. 😂 I for one, have hoped and wished for a season of goodwill for the woman known as Leora included. 

There are some that believe and there are others that (see below)

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lol. Doesn't take much to figure out how they feel. I don't believe that the woman known as Leora feels like they do since she has always seemed to get into somewhat of a festive spirit around this time of the year. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Well, I for one am not feeling any season of good will. Just a cold, dark winter. Especially after I lost a good friend. Nope, not feeling anything right now as hard as I try.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Salut Paul. 👋

Bonjour guyquad

Merci pour tes informations

Avant d’aller me coucher elle était beaucoup au téléphone elle est sortie, puis dans les toilettes et assis à coter du sapin

Je pense que tous ces appels n’étaient pas pour Paul et je la sentais un visage triste

Une tres bonne journée

• Like 1

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

great tuesday for everyone 

with family and friends

28/12/2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

• Thanks 2