Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

That's why I am delighted she has got rid of the British flag, there are some things that are not acceptable.....We have been fucked by most things  in the world, I draw the line at a bitch dog ! 🙄

File:Flag of the United Kingdom.svg - Wikipedia

At least there, you also don't have a dim witted twit of a puppet like Usa America GIF by Law Office of Robert Eckard

Someone who I could believe that the woman known as Leora has not been impressed by either, if she has even considered finding out enough information to make a determination on whether she could or would be or not. 

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

At least there, you also don't have a dim witted twit of a puppet like Usa America GIF by Law Office of Robert Eckard

Someone who I could believe that the woman known as Leora has not been impressed by either, if she has even considered finding out enough information to decide whether she could or would be or not.

As I said before, I would have voted for a monkey just to replace the Orangutan.

Bill Maher's offer to Donald Trump - POLITICO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

As I said before, I would have voted for a monkey just to replace the Orangutan.

Bill Maher's offer to Donald Trump - POLITICO

I could care less how you would have voted jugghead. What I do care about is the current state of decline that the country is in and those of it's population that are being negatively impacted because of it. Apparently you are also someone afflicted with a derangement syndrome. That guy isn't even in the mix of things right now, but yet there are plenty who are still obsessed when it comes to him. Those types of obsessions are referred to as derangements. Anyway, since this is not any political thread and is a thread established in regards to a certain woman known as Leora, as was previously mentioned in my previous post of comments, I can believe that she has not been impressed by the current dim witted puppet that is somewhere where he doesn't belong.

• Haha 1