Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Great point. I was shocked to the volume of her music. Is that normal in Europe? Every place I lived, before 8:00AM or after 10:00PM people called the cops.  After the second time or so the manager would warn them and after that give them 30 days to move out. Any violence was an immediate boot.

I recall a music war where one apartment played their type loud then a neighbor out did them with another type music.  The manger put a stop to that crap. I saved my money and bought a house.

Remember when the two girls were on the balcony with the loud music?  How come nobody complained? I recall Leora masturbating at night with the balcony lights on. Yikes!

Think hotscopes has it it's online.  Where I'm from the neighbors would have called the cops.

If European apartments accept that loud of music as acceptable then Scutus is right on.

Another point to be considered, is the construction of the apartment, and the materials used. Which also would be a contributing factor. Regarding the noise levels transferred via the walls, ceilings, and floors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

What is all the talk about Eva? Is she coming here?

Leora has been trying to get everything arranged for Eva to join her, in Prague. It remains to be seen, if it will happen !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3