Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

21 hours ago, scutus said:

You are welcome yo your opinion. But have you considered the volume that Leora plays her music. Or the loudness of the parties that Leora, and Malia had??  I do not think Eva's bark would be any louder ! Nor, any more irritable!   IMHO !!

Not to mention the noises made, when the kitchen chairs are drug across the floor!!

I am in no way disagreeing with what you say in principle, but I recall, and perhaps some others including yourself may, the night either a neighbour ( which I doubt ) or the concierge off the apartments in the lobby rang the girls to ask them to turn the music down....They did immediately!

But there is some things that neighbours tolerate and others they don't.....Knowing that you are a dog owner and lover you in all probability are used to dog noises ( I have no way of knowing if yours bark or not in the house )wheras some people may not be, and would consider the constant yapping of a dog like Eva irritating and possibly cruel, especially if she was left alone as she was in the last apartment with nothing to occupy itself with, no TV or music playing or anything to stop it feeling neglected.....Dogs have feeling too and are social animals, they enjoy company and are sometimes prone to pining when left alone.

Yes Leora loves the dog, but Eva was not exercised properly, and was using a disposable mat to crap and piss on, or on occasions when left alone the guest room carpet was the place to do it's toilet sometimes.

It's not too onerous to approach a neighbour and ask them cordially to possibly reduce the volume of the music, but it's not so easy to get a dog to stop barking when it is either left alone in an apartment or locked out of a room while the owner earns her salary.   

For what it's worth, I am also a dog owner and lover.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I am in no way disagreeing with what you say in principle, but I recall, and perhaps some others including yourself may, the night either a neighbour ( which I doubt ) or the concierge off the apartments in the lobby rang the girls to ask them to turn the music down....They did immediately!

But there is some things that neighbours tolerate and others they don't.....Knowing that you are a dog owner and lover you in all probability are used to dog noises ( I have no way of knowing if yours bark or not in the house )wheras some people may not be, and would consider the constant yapping of a dog like Eva irritating and possibly cruel, especially if she was left alone as she was in the last apartment with nothing to occupy itself with, no TV or music playing or anything to stop it feeling neglected.....Dogs have feeling too and are social animals, they enjoy company and are sometimes prone to pining when left alone.

Yes Leora loves the dog, but Eva was not exercised properly, and was using a disposable mat to crap and piss on, or on occasions when left alone the guest room carpet was the place to do it's toilet sometimes.

It's not too onerous to approach a neighbour and ask them cordially to possibly reduce the volume of the music, but it's not so easy to get a dog to stop barking when it is either left alone in an apartment or locked out of a room while the owner earns her salary.   

Leora's dog only runs around and barks when Leora has her fingers or some toy crammed up inside her hole.  

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I also love dogs guys. but I respect them enough to know I will not have the time to spend. This was very insightful cat. Any way, happy watching!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora's dog only runs around and barks when Leora has her fingers or some toy crammed up inside her hole.  

In which case it will now be the quietest dog in the world !! 🤣

• Haha 4

Just now, jugghead said:

I love ya. Best mod ever. Your comic relief has broken up many an argument.

True !!  Has no ulterior motive and is consistent.....He fucking hates everyone !! 🤣

Pulling your pisser SC !! 😂 .......I've just banned myself for life !! 😜😂

• Haha 1