Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am in no way disagreeing with what you say in principle, but I recall, and perhaps some others including yourself may, the night either a neighbour ( which I doubt ) or the concierge off the apartments in the lobby rang the girls to ask them to turn the music down....They did immediately!

But there is some things that neighbours tolerate and others they don't.....Knowing that you are a dog owner and lover you in all probability are used to dog noises ( I have no way of knowing if yours bark or not in the house )wheras some people may not be, and would consider the constant yapping of a dog like Eva irritating and possibly cruel, especially if she was left alone as she was in the last apartment with nothing to occupy itself with, no TV or music playing or anything to stop it feeling neglected.....Dogs have feeling too and are social animals, they enjoy company and are sometimes prone to pining when left alone.

Yes Leora loves the dog, but Eva was not exercised properly, and was using a disposable mat to crap and piss on, or on occasions when left alone the guest room carpet was the place to do it's toilet sometimes.

It's not too onerous to approach a neighbour and ask them cordially to possibly reduce the volume of the music, but it's not so easy to get a dog to stop barking when it is either left alone in an apartment or locked out of a room while the owner earns her salary.   

For what it's worth, I am also a dog owner and lover.

Can't disagree with what you said. Didn't know the neighbors asked he to turn it down.  Thanks.

My spoiled dogs mind. I don't use harsh methods but I am on top of everything they do (like my kids) and correct each time.  Leora (and Paul) ignored the bad behavior. Eva's not a bad dog she was never trained.  Paul was always working at his desk in a zone of concentration.  Leora was (is) so wrapped up in herself and desires. she's almost oblivious to anything else.

A few times she sent Eva out of the guestroom while she masturbated letting the barking continue in the other room.

Being a dog owner and especially as a parent requires a lot of attention on the dog/kids or neither will learn anything behaviorally.  Leora can't spend that much time on anyone but herself.  Can you imagine Leora with 2/3 kids demanding her constant attention? As she is now (a narcissist) I think she'd go nuts.

I know she has been involved with dogs in Russia and some form of charity in Prague, but that is nothing like having kids requiring her to pay attention to them and not her. No more long baths, watching TV with her hand on her kitten, going out when she wants or sleeping till 2:00 in the afternoon.

I read several pieces on Russian women that described their mindsets as of 20 years ago.  The condensed info was that they focus on beauty and dress to the 9s. They want to date, have a career and then when they want to settle down in their 40s it's basically too late to start a family. 

I see that for Leora. If that's good for her great.  But she needs to realize her clock is ticking. At her age I was in a professional career and the top of seniority at my position with 3 kids and a house (I'd bought at 22).  If I'd have lived as she does I'd have nothing but a sore peepee and no family/visitors to the house.

Just thing out loud

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I vote that you lot keep the politics out of this thread and put it in the political shit thread.😁

Agree 100%  I wanted to respond to a couple of recent posts with some good facts but I had to bite my tongue (freeze my fingers)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Well, by all means, continue posting off topic in these threads if that's what you want to do, and don't be concerned about what I post anywhere on this site if my posts are not made in regards to your posts. Hopefully that is also clear. 

I gather the “season of goodwill to all men” is now officially over…..Or is that “off topic “ 😁

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I gather the “season of goodwill to all men” is now officially over…..Or is that “off topic “ 😁

Oh don't go off topic look what happened when Me You and Gregg done it Ebenezer Scrooge was on our case

The topic is about Leora not the Wars & Cemeteries. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There are quite a few in life that do not believe in any 'season of goodwill to all mankind', or so it has seemed throughout my experiences in life. Although I have always believed that such a saying actually meant a 'season of goodwill to all, including womankind as well'. 😂  I for one, have hoped and wished for a season of goodwill for the woman known as Leora as well, just as I always have. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There are quite a few in life that do not believe in any 'season of goodwill to all mankind', or so it has seemed throughout my experiences in life. Although I have always believed that such a saying actually meant a 'season of goodwill to all, including womankind as well'. 😂  I for one, have hoped and wished for a season of goodwill for the woman known as Leora included, just as I always have. 

Nice move Nicholas season of goodwill for the woman known as Leora right back on topic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1