Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have a feeling Leora will be out for a few hours but not right now.

For everyone else’s benefit I hope I’m wrong, it won’t matter to me either way as I will be doing other things….So if she does stay in, enjoy it, and if she goes out then don’t let it spoil your night.

Goodnight !

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I hope Eva can mind her manners.  Every apartment I lived in would demand her removal when another tenant complains.

I am astounded that neither Paul or Leora ever trained the dog. Not cruel but like our kids, without training and discipline they go wild. My dogs have it made, my life revolves around them, always has; but they were taught as puppies how to behave and obey.  Mine will stay be my side on a highway without a leash (but wouldn't take the chance if you know what I mean)

Eva is going to piss off other tenants who have a right to peace and quiet.

You are welcome yo your opinion. But have you considered the volume that Leora plays her music. Or the loudness of the parties that Leora, and Malia had??  I do not think Eva's bark would be any louder ! Nor, any more irritable!   IMHO !!

Not to mention the noises made, when the kitchen chairs are drug across the floor!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

You are welcome yo your opinion. But have you considered the volume that Leora plays her music. Or the loudness of the parties that Leora, and Malia had??  I do not think Eva's bark would be any louder ! Nor, any more irritable!   IMHO !!

Not to mention the noises made, when the kitchen chairs are drug across the floor!!

Great point. I was shocked to the volume of her music. Is that normal in Europe? Every place I lived, before 8:00AM or after 10:00PM people called the cops.  After the second time or so the manager would warn them and after that give them 30 days to move out. Any violence was an immediate boot.

I recall a music war where one apartment played their type loud then a neighbor out did them with another type music.  The manger put a stop to that crap. I saved my money and bought a house.

Remember when the two girls were on the balcony with the loud music?  How come nobody complained? I recall Leora masturbating at night with the balcony lights on. Yikes!

Think hotscopes has it it's online.  Where I'm from the neighbors would have called the cops.

If European apartments accept that loud of music as acceptable then Scutus is right on.

• Like 1