Leora - Home Activities #101

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I could care less how you would have voted jugghead. What I do care about is the current state of decline that the country is in and those of it's population that are being negatively impacted because of it. Apparently you are also someone afflicted with a derangement syndrome. Anyway, since this is not any political thread and is a thread established in regards to a certain woman known as Leora, as was previously mentioned in my previous post of comments, I can believe that she has not been impressed by the current dim witted puppet that is somewhere where he doesn't belong.

Ahh but you persist. So follow your own advice and don't post politics here. I however choose to risk being silenced.

Your guy is deranged and needed to be taken out of office and jailed as soon as he did so. I have lived long enough to know that the current state of affairs isn't contingent upon one president. What we are experiencing is happening from years of mismanagement. But you and your kind thought he was fucking Jesus Christ. Perhaps you should read history a little my friend. As far as Leora. I could give a rat's ass how she is fairing from OUR politics, She is doing just fine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Ahh but you persist. So follow your own advice and don't post politics here. I however choose to risk being silenced.

Your guy is deranged and needed to be taken out of office and jailed as soon as he did so. I have lived long enough to know that the current state of affairs isn't contingent upon one president. What we are experiencing is happening from years of mismanagement. But you and your kind thought he was fucking Jesus Christ. Perhaps you should read history a little my friend. As far as Leora. I could give a rat's ass how she is fairing from OUR politics, She is doing just fine.

I believe that it was you who interjected something political and completely off topic of this thread listing by expressing a derangement obsession that you apparently possess by posting a political gif. There is no me and my kind, because I for one never thought he or anyone else was Jesus Christ other than the one and only person that was that lived around 2000 years ago for that matter. A little advice and suggestion you might want to take into consideration, keep the political b.s. in threads where it is more appropriate to do so on this site.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I believe that it was you who interjected something political and completely off topic of this thread listing by expressing the derangement obsession that you apparently possess. There is no me and my kind because I for one never thought he was Jesus Christ. A little advice and suggestion you might want to consider, keep the political b.s. in threads where it is more appropriate to do so on this site.

Again you persist. Ofc I started it. But you don't take your own advice and just stfu about it. But don't do that because you will need to have the last word.

Just now, jugghead said:

Again you persist. Ofc I started it. But you don't take your own advice and just stfu about it. But don't do that because you will need to have the last word.

Exactly. I persist because you started some b.s. here in this thread where it doesn't belong so it should be you that stfu about it.

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I won't. I think I made it clear.

Well, by all means, continue posting off topic in these threads if that's what you want to do, and don't be concerned about what I post anywhere on this site if my posts are not made in regards to your posts. Hopefully that is also clear. 

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, by all means, continue posting off topic in these threads if that's what you want to do, and don't be concerned about what I post anywhere on this site if my posts are not made in regards to your posts. Hopefully that is also clear. 

Whatever that means. But idc Nick. I am going rogue and you can say whatever the fuck you want. IS THAT CLEAR?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Whatever that means. But idc Nick. I am going rogue and you can say whatever the fuck you want. IS THAT CLEAR?

😂 That's pretty clear jugg. Particularly the third statement and the last since it is all capitalized. 

• Like 1