B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Tweety is in quarantine
she tested positive, wonders where she got infected, always wore a mask,
no symptoms, possibly loss of appetite..
On the first day in Dubai they visited the Palm Island
Haven't heard from Holly yet, maybe she could continue her journey?

Loss of appetite , a clear symptom of the omicron variant , it’s a pity that their decision for holidays was ruined. Most probably they will be fit to fly and return on the 5th but instead of good times , they will remember the end of 2021 and New Year’a change for being also “ victims” of the stupid virus 🤬😡

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loss of appetite , a clear symptom of the omicron variant , it’s a pity that their decision for holidays was ruined. Most probably they will be fit to fly and return on the 5th but instead of good times , they will remember the end of 2021 and New Year’a change for being also “ victims” of the stupid virus 🤬😡

I was a little sad about the girls' misfortune
but it has been put into perspective, piedpiper's comment makes me a little thoughtful.
But it also explains things to me that I didn't understand or could classify before. 🤔

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If Holly & Tweety are stuck in Dubai at a hotel for isolation because one of them tested positive, these girls can't afford to pay for this hotel even if it is a modest hotel from the money they earn from RLC. The hotels in Dubai are expensive. 

I think the government of Dubai pays for the hotel rooms where the people are staying for isolation to protect the local people from infections like it was done in New Zealand last year but of course Dubai has a lot more money than New Zealand.

They warned people not to travel but they go ahead and do it anyways.  Sucks to be them.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Dani’s guy is not the best sex partner that a woman could dream of but hats off , he is turbo recovering to begin new sessions .. I can’t remember anyone being like him and it is really a thing that will make him being remembered in the future days to come . 

He just keeps coming back for more, he's a machine with a perpetual boner! Stark contrast to Anthony, who was attempting to have sex with Lorraine, he facefucked her hard & fast, but still had a soft on, couldn't get it hard!

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

but it has been put into perspective, piedpiper's comment makes me a little thoughtful.

maybe I written too fast
everyone has to see how they shape their life
If it's okay for both , it's fine.
Nobody should have such a misfortune as the two of them. maybe next time it will be better. 😞

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

maybe written too fast
everyone has to see how they shape their life
If it's okay for both , it's fine.
Nobody should have such a misfortune as the two of them. maybe next time it will be better. 😞

Some people may have paid a sub because Holly especially had returned to rlc me included. Then she fucks off to who knows where for 11 days and she maybe delayed even further. I love the girl but she's coming across as con artist. 😒

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Some people may have paid a sub because Holly especially had returned to rlc me included. Then she fucks off to who knows where for 11 days and she maybe delayed even further. I love the girl but she's coming across as con artist. 😒

I like them too
she moves great
it is simply tempting when there are offers like Dubai for the girls, it is probably a multiple of the RLC salary.
and we poor RLC viewers have to watch what is offered to us (or not)🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I like them too
she moves great
it is simply tempting when there are offers like Dubai for the girls, it is probably a multiple of the RLC salary.
and we poor RLC viewers have to watch what is offered to us (or not)🤷‍♂️

You are right in saying we have to watch what's on offer, when I resubbed there no notice of Holly going on vacation from a vacation for 11 days. I have grown to like a couple of other girls in the mean time. 🙂

I don't pay a sub to watch a girl video/face time another girl. I pay to see them on camera. 😉 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You are right in saying we have to watch what's on offer, when I resubbed there no notice of Holly going on vacation from a vacation for 11 days. I have grown to like a couple of other girls in the mean time. 🙂

I don't pay a sub to watch a girl video/face time another girl. I pay to see them on camera. 😉 

affordable care act GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

The only exciting topic for all of RLC is some news about what Holly and Tweety are doing somewhere off camera. RLC is just completely messed up.