Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Merci pour la précision Moos54 et bonne journée à toi .

Il parait que cela lui fait 31 ans à Linda et il me semble que Leora a le meme âge  ?

Aucune idée de l'âge de Leora mais oui Linda vient de fêter 31 ans

Il y a 2 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Corriger

Corriger quoi ?  je ne connais pas l'âge de Leora mais je crois avoir lu sur le forum une fois qu'elle aurait 31 ans 

je suis comme ceux qui ne connaissent pas , je voudrais bien que quelqu'un nous donne la bonne info !

Merci à celui qui nous donnera le bon âge de Léora 

11 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Correct what? I don't know Leora's age but I think I read on the forum once she was 31 

I'm like those who don't know, I would like someone to give us the right info!

Thank you to whoever will give us the correct age of Leora 

Correct that Leora is also 31, the same age as Linda

il y a 34 minutes, Pete1960 a dit :

Correct que Leora a également 31 ans, le même âge que Linda

Je te remercie Pete1960 et je me souviens que je l'avais lu il y a quelques temps mais je n'en étais pas sur .

Merci de ce partage d'infos.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I'm surprised that he was away for a week & there was no welcome home fuck or suck

I wonder really if it was work related ...he seems to be and used to be a bit of a producer of vids and music ...using Linda in days past ...but mostly himself 

there was a link to his personal  site a year or so back... it was mostly shite lol 

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I wonder really if it was work related ...he seems to be and used to be a bit of a producer of vids and music ...using Linda in days past ...but mostly himself 

there was a link to his personal  site a year or so back... it was mostly shite lol 

He was running a week long camp with kids (Linda could have gone, but obviously opted not to)

• Thanks 1